VII

Yoonji's POV
I slept well yesterday and I feel much much better.

Today is a Saturday and we already planned to go to the studio to practice dance for our new cover.

We're gonna do * insert the kpop dance you want *

Its gonna be a long day again and I think I forgot about something about Min. Nevermind.

I shrug my shoulders and went to the studio.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

Jinyoung, Mark, Xin, Winwin, Moonbin already reached.

"Where's Min?" I asked.

They pointed at the sofa way behind at the corner of the studio and boom. She's there, sleeping. As usual -_-

* time skip cuz im lazy *

After the practice, we decided that it's quite good and recorded the dance. We also did a song cover on our senior, BTS, song Spring Day.

(follow my friends and I on our IG collab acc- @lattecoverss thx tho nth is posted yet but soon hehe)

But the funny thing is during our recording, we have alot of "audience" and its so awkward.

I wanted to laugh so much but thank god I managed to keep it in. Nobody will know I'm containing my laughter since we all wear mask and caps to cover our faces during recordings.

We don't have a group name yet but whatever.

And I'm internally fangirling over Jinyoung. God he looks smooth doing the dance. Well he looks good to me even though he hit my head making me to be in this situation.

Well, maybe this is what they called being blinded by love?

Aish...my feelings will go to hell with me so. Haha.

I'm hungry. I need foooood.

"Hey! Lets go eat. The song and dance can be edited later. Leggo!" Jinyoung shouted and we all finally got to go and eat. Finally!

* skipping again cause im very lazy today *

"Wow. We actually ate lunch and dinner together. Didn't know we spent such a long time in the studio." Mark sigh out.

"Yea! Let's hope that this video and audio will be a hit!" Moonbin said punching his hands into the air and accidentally punch Min in the eye.

Poor Min hahahahahaha. We're all laughing so hard while Moonbin gets beaten up.

Xin laughed so hard that she fell into Winwin's arm making the both of them blushing and us teasing.

Soon the fun's over and we all head back to our dorm.

"Yoonie! Wait a minute. Can you accompany me to somewhere?" Jinyoung asked while holding onto my wrist.

"Sure." I replied calmly but god knows how fast my heart is beating now.

"Bye guys! Goodnight!" We shouted to the group and they just waved back.

"Where are we going though? Jinyoung? Jinyoungie? Bae Jinyoung? Hey!"

I shouted in fear as he continued pulling me towards the unknown.

What the heck?

God! What is happening?!

No proof read
Not edited