XIV

A/N
THANKS FOR THE 500+ READS
DIDN'T EXPECT THIS I SWEAR

Anyways....sorry for not updating guys.
Have been busy and had a mind block
I'll try me best to update as much as possible over the hols. Thx

I love you guysssss

Yoonji's POV
We continued dragging poor Xin to the designated place.

(a/n: sorry for dragging you Xin =P)

We brought her into the room, the doctor layed her down and gave her a check up.

Just a normal cold and fever, not much.

But after like 20 mins, her temperature isn't going up but instead, rising.

Her temperature already reached 40°C.

We noticed that and pressed the bell to seek for help.

The doctors went in and after 10mins past, her temperature remains at a range between 39.8°C and 42.4°C.

The doctors tried what they could but didn't manage to decrease her temperature.

They asked us to keep an eye on her and inform them whenever something happens. They suspect that something might be wrong with Xin and that she might have lungs infection.

We started panicking and called the boys to come to the hospital. We didn't know what to do.

We went in to Xin's ward and saw her lying on the bed, pale and unconcious. The Xin that's always silly and positive was so quiet. I miss the usual Xin.

Min went to a corner in the ward and started talking to a guy. Who is he?

I have a feeling that Xin's condition was due to that bitch who possesed her last night.

Better not let me see her again or I'm going to smack the shit out of her no matter is she's a ghost or what.

I went over to Min and tapped on her shoulders, making her jump and making the guy laugh.

"Who is he?" I said, signalling to the guy she was talking to.

I'm sure that he isn't a human. He does not have a shadow and he is translucent. His eyes are purple, with a tinge of red.

"Him? He's my spirit gaurdian. You can call him K." She walked towards Xin and pulled out something from her hair.

A red...string?

Why is there a red string in Xin's hair?

"You have to seek help from your brother, Mark, and your friend, Bae Jinyoung, if you want your friend to wake up. If he can't help, well, say bye to your friend. She's going to die."

The guy said in a boring tone and turned into a black smoke before disappearing into Min's right arm.

There's a tattoo that is not obvious appearing at the part of Min's arm where K disappeared.

The tattoo, please bear with my ugly drawing.

That's cool.

I wish I have a spirit gaurdian as well. It'll be nice.

But how is this related to my brother and Jinyoung?

Are they hiding something from us? They got alot of explaining to do when they reach here.

For now, we just try to control her temperature at around 39°C.

Taking a towel, I wet it with cold water and wiped Xin's face and arms.

Min fed Xin some water.

K came out again and drew something on Xin's forehead, of course, not using ink but black smoke.

K is very quiet compared to his owner, who is practically, crazy.

Soon enough, the boys reached. K quickly went into Min's right arm and the tattoo appeared again.

Min and I looked at Mark and Jinyoung while they tried their best to avoid our gaze. Something is off with them.

I'll try to update as much as possible.

Not edited
No proof read.

Thanks
Ily guys <3