XX

Moonbin's POV
Sigh. It was great that they admitted. But how can I admit that I'm not a human.

Plus, I'm not as strong as them or as powerful as them.

"Yoonie ah. We have one more here." Min said with her eyes shut.

"Moonbin, your turn now." Yoonji smiled at me.

"Errr. I...I....How am I suppose to say?" I stuttered, trying to think of the best way to explain.

Suddenly, a beam of dark blue light shot out from Min's right arm. A guy appeared. He's pretty tall and he have red orbs with a tinge of purple.

"Just explain goddamnit. Man up kid!" He sat down and closed his eyes as well.

Who the hell is he?

"Yea, just explain. We already have 2 hunters and a demon here. Things can only get weirder." Min said in a boring tone.

"Well, I'm not a human but a mixture of devil and angel. My mom is a devil. But she is kind and caring. My dad's an angel.

They died after the leader of devils foud out that they were married and he executed them. I was told to go into hiding so I choose to come to Earth.

I'm a Controller as well. My eyes have a different colour each. My right orb is gold and my left orb is red.

Even my wings have different colous. One black and the other 1 white.

See." I made my wings appear and the true colour of my eyes were shown.

The different colours on me were the proof that I'm not allowed on this world.

Angels and devils are not suppose to be together. Let alone their child.

But my parents loved me. They were so loving and warm, before they turned cold and lifeless.

Sometimes, I just wish that I could go with them.

"Dude, they're awesome!" Min gave me a small smile.

The others were giving me support and Yoonji is just.....stun.

"Hey! Can I touch your wings?" Min asked and I gladly said yes.

"They're soft and warm." She patted my wings.

She likes them?

I fluttered my wings abit and the feathers tickled her, making her giggle.

"Ahem. There are single people here." Mark coughed.

I hid my wings and turned my orbs back to dark brown.

Min sat down and the guy went back into her arm.

Guardian spirit? How did she get one? Only the chosen ones have a guardian spirit. Unless....

I looked at her, shocked. She just gave me a small smile and looked away.

Not edited
No proof read