VI

Yoonji's POV
"I....I just want to use your body to take revenge. I can't find someone suitable to posses. You are just unlucky so I posses you. I'm sorry." Her eyes darted around.

It's obvious she's lying.

"Then why do you want my blood?" I questioned.

"Ermmm...I needed more power. Your blood gives me the power. Royal blood. Your blood smells just like the Royal Ghost Hunters in the early 19th century. They're powerful. But until one of their generation, instead of hunting for evil ghosts, he kept them. He used them to kill demons, who lived with humans peacefully for centuries.

Those poor demons, they were kind and helpful they never harmed anyone except for some evil demons.

He killed them and absorbed their powers to become stronger. But he was punished by your ancestors for all his doings. His spirits was sent to the 18th level of hell for eternity of punishments. His soul slowly became pieces. He disappeared from this world entirely.

We've never heard of the ghost hunters anymore. I'm telling the truth." She quickly added.

I'm very lost right now. Someone conclude for me please.

"Now now. Since I gave you a chance yet you didn't appreciate. Should I make you disappear for good like him or should I not? Hmm?" Min hummed cheerfully but she looked like she's gonna kill anyone now.

Well bless you, ghost.

"No. I don't want to disappear. I-"

Before that spirit could finish her sentence, Min tightened the chain around her neck making her head seperate from her body and she turned into black smoke and disappeared.

"What?"

"Nevermind that. I'll explain soon. Now go sleep ok?" The chain went back into Min's hand and she went back into her room.

"She do have alot of explaination to do." I yawned and went to take a shower. Today have been a long day.

No proof read
Not edited
Enjoy
Does anyone see anything in that photo?
If you do, pls comment thanks