XXVI

Yoonji's POV
"Jinyoung, is everything over now?" I asked him as everyone starts cleaning up.

He lowered his head and shook it ever so slightly. He looked at the ground and let out a sigh.

He then looked at me in the eye and explained.

"This will not be over until the king of devils, Le, and all the devils are killed. We have to go down to hell now and kill those devils."

I looked at him and nodded. I gathered evryone and we went off, knowing that the people we saved will clean the HQ up.

"Jinyoung, no matter what, we go together, we will come back safe and sound together." Mark pat Jinyoung on his back and we had a group hug.

Yea, we're going to end all this together.

Jinyoung teleported us to the entrance of western hell. We looked at each other and went in hand in hand.

The entrance led us to a huge palace but the whole place is dark. No light, no music, no signs of happiness.

Jinyoung tightened his hand that's holding mine and walk forward.

Feeling the heat from his hand, I suddenly felt safe and confident that we can end all this.

"Go up this stairs and we will see the king of devils, Le. Give what you can and kill him but stay safe." Jinyong whispered to us.

We nodded and silently went up. Infront of the black metal door, there were 2 guards who saw us but Moonbin quickly used magic to silent them and Mark killed both of them.

We braced ourselves and went into the room. A tall man stood infront of the window, back facing us. He slowly turned around and face us, half of his face hidden under a mask.

"Welcome, my friends." His scratchy voice rang.

"Ready to die?" He asked again, with an insulting smile on his face.

I can feel that the rest of them were angry and so ready to kill him.

Xin was the first to strike. Her ribbon shot out, aiming at Le's neck but he caught her ribbon and pulled her towards him. Min quickly wrapped her chain around Xin's waist, trying to pull Xin back but in vain.

Both of them were pulled towards Le on a high speed and Le hit both of them sending the two flying and coughing out blood.

We all attack him but ge was too strong. We can't even hit him but we were all severly injured.

Struggling to get up, Le striked, holding Jinyoung up by his neck, smiling at me. He snapped his fingers and devils came in, pulling the rest of them up and placing a knife near their neck.

Shocked, I used the wall as support to quickly stand up.

"Let them go!" I shouted, my voice shaking.

"Let's play a game shall we? You care for all of them right? I'll let them off but only one. You can choose who do you want to rescue and I'll kill the rest." He let out a chuckle.

No. I can't choose. They're all the ones I care for and the one I love.

I fell to the ground, tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

Suddenly, Xin shouted. "Save Jinyoung!"

I looked at her with my eyes wide. Why? I asked with my eyes.

"Choose Jinyoung. We can get away." Mark's voice rang in my mind.

"I....I choose Jinyoung." I trust them.

"Hmm...good. Let that guy go and kill all of the rest." Le said.

Mark suddenly hit the 2 devils holding on to him and launched his attack so did Xin and Min.

Taking the advantage that Le is shocked, we quickly attacked him but he reacted fast and attacked me. I knew I can't hide due to my low powers. I closed my eyes, anticipating the pain but something warm enveloped me.

I opened my eyes and saw Jinyoung hugging me, blood flowing out from his mouth.

Pain shot through my heart as Jinyoung fell. I held onto him and tears flowed out from my eyes. I felt so frustrated and angry. Angry at myself for being so weak.

Third peson's POV
Anger turned into power and light shot out from my body, Le screamed in agony so did other devils.

Light enveloped the entire western hell, devils screamed in pain, turning into ashes. As all the devils are killed, Yoonji fainted while the others were healed, so is Jinyoung.

Jinyoung carried Yoonji and the others supported each other and walked out, back into the human world.

They smiled at each other, knowing all these ended. Jinyoung hugged the unconscious Yoonji tightly and gave her a small peck on her forehead.

6 months later

Yoonji was on her way to school with Mark. She looked at the sky, knowing that now everything is settled.

Yoonji and Jinyoung got together. Xin and Winwin are also together so is Min and Moonbin. Yoonji already trained for 6 months and life was being great other than ghosts that appear here and there.

Yoonji had fun scaring Winwin and they started hunting for ghosts together.

Life still has more surprises for them and Yoonji did not regret training at HQ but she is still speechless at the start of this whole thing.

Jinyoung's three-pointer shot that landed on her head.

End

Not edited
No proof read

I love all of you readers. Thanks for your support. Really appreciate it.

Grimreaper signing out

I'll edit this soon