III

Jinyoung's POV
"Hey! Yoonie ah! Guys! Here!" I waved to my friends happily.

"Yo bro!" Mark replied.

"What's taking you guys so long?" I questioned.

Mark simply pointed at Yoonji.

"Yoonie? What happened? Why did you take so long? What did-" I was going to continue asking her until she glared at me.

"Ye...yes?" I stammered nevoursly as she continue glaring at me.

"Nevermind." Yoon gave me a short reply.

What have I done? Oh god. Please don't give me cold treatment.

"Yoonie?"

Ok. She's giving me cold treatment.

Oh dear.

"Yoonie ah. Don't ignore me. Yoon? Yoonie ah."

"Shut it. You're so noisy. Let me eat in peace."

Yoonie finally replied. God. She's my childhood friend and I don't want to lose such a great friend.

Phew.....

Yoonji's POV
It's not that I'm ignoring Jinyoung but I just don't wanna see that head floating behind him.

There's a head, with blood slowly dripping down from his neck, one of his eyeballs was hanging from his socket and there are multiple wounds on his face. His mouth was sewn together and he was looking at me, sinsterly smiling at me.

I feel like vomiting at that sight.

It's gruesome.

I looked at Min and she gave me a sign, signalling she knew. And her eyes. It doesn't look quite normally.

She looked so serious. She kept staring at the space behind Xin.

And I just realised. There's a man with no face, with long black nails caressing Xin's neck. And he suddenly raised his hand, ready to stab Xin's neck.

I quickly pushed Xin towards Winwin and the guy kept facing me. Slowly, two bloody slits appeared on his face, two bloody sockets were looking at me. I could feel that he's angry.

Oh god....bless me.

Not edited