V

Yoonji's POV
Sooo today, I start seeing ghosts cause of Bae Jinyoung that brat. Then, I saved Xin and nearly got killed by a crazy ghost.

Then, me and Min killed a ghost.

This is getting wild. But things can't get worser right? Or so I guess.

"Yah! Min! Are you laying an egg in the bathroom? You're taking ages!" I shouted.

She's been in there for like....one hour? Is she legit laying an egg?

"Yah! Min! Min? Lee Eunmin! Yah! Hey open the door! You ok in there?" I kept banging on the door hoping that I'll get it open.

Min didn't answer the door at all. Normaly she'll just curse back at me and quickly come out but she didn't.

I went to search for the door key and unlocked the door.

Oh god. I shouldn't have unlocked it. Min is floating in the air and her hair is covering her face. What the hell is going on?!

"Min? Lee Eunmin? Yah! Don't scare me. What is going on?" I stared at her with fear.

"Hahahahaha! What's going on? This is going on! This is a good place for me to stay in. Just that I can't control her right arm." Her voice is Min's voice indeed. But I'm 100% positive that she isn't Min.

How I know? Even is she didn't say all those, I'll know. Her eyes, they are red. She once warned me that is her eyes turned red, beware of her. She got possesed.

How am I suppose to help her? God!

She slowly floated towards me.

"There's nowhere to hide now little prey. Let me have your blood. Your blood is so special. Pure, royal and mmmm delicious." She chuckled darkly and licked her lips. Fangs start to come out of her mouth and her nails grew longer.

Why does it seems so funny when the spirit in her body controled her body to do that.

Ok...god! LEE EUNMIN YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW AND SAVE YOUR UNNIE, YOUR FRIEND AKA ME FROM THIS MONSTER HERE!

"Wait what? What's going on?! Hey!" that spirit suddenly screamed while a silver chain extended from Min's right hand.

"Yah! Min! Please come back! Save me. Or else I'll kick your ass!"

After shouting that, one of her eyes turned back to black. Seeing that it works, I continued talking to her.

She got half of her body back in her control now, half of the body is Min while the other half is that spirit.

"Min! You better come back out before I tell your crush you like him. I know you don't want him to know so come back out!" I shouted back.

I should've said that sooner. The spirit was forced out of Min's body and her eyes returned to normal black colour. She fell down and I quickly catch her. Her whole face looks paler than our senior Min Yoongi.

She stood back up and swing the chain around the spirits neck and pulled her closer. Its just then, I realised that her chain has sharp thorns on it.

The thorns dug into the spirits neck making black coloured smoke emit from her skin.

Now that I see it closer, its a she and she's the hanged ghost I saw in the toilet earlier.

"Now. That's the last thing you wanna do to me. I hate it when I am not the one controlling my own body. So now. What's your reason?" Min asked her, pissed.

"I...."

No proof read
Double update today
Asked to update cus my frend wans to read

Anybody have any horror experiences? Pls share in the comment =)