EXPLAINATION

Hey guys. The very slow author here yehet. Yea...I'm here to explain. The plot is so confusing and I have no idea wat I wrote. So sorry guys. Okie dokey....lets get started with the explaining.

Soooo

Mark and Yoonji are siblings. They are both hunters who are the so called detectives and police in the spiritual world.

The Head Quarters is a place which gathers all the Hunters, Controllers and Protectors together.

Protectors are the most commonly found special human beings.

They are specialised in magic. They are mostly tasked to find informations.

Controllers controls the world. Cool right. Yea, Moonbin is a Controller. He is great at controlling weather. Yehet.

Yoonji is powerful as in she is a "police officer" in the spiritual world and also, she can control time. Yesh...shes great.

Demons lives in the Eastern part of hell while devils live in the Western part.

Devils have a leader who launched an attack at the whole of the spiritual world 5 years ago.

Jinyoung is a demon. Demons have black wings and ice blue eyes. Hunters have purple eyes. Controllers have eyes with different colours. Gaurdians have grey eyes and grey wings. Angels have welp, black eyes and white wings.

Guardian spirits are the helpers of  Guardians. Guardians have a human body but Guardian spirits doesn't have one. They can take any form.

However, some people have Guardian spirits too. Those are people who have special abilities to communicate with literally spirits.

Xin and Min are Guardians. Guardians are good in fighting and are often put at the front line when a war occurs.

The attack 5 years ago made the Guardians lost alot of their people.

They were experimented and turned into hybrids. It seemed that the experiment done by the devils were successful at 1st but the experiment only lasts over a period of time. Which explains why their wings grew back and healed.

The color of their wings darkened as they are not pure anymore. Their hatred towards the devils and those angels who decided no to help almost made them turned into demons instead.

Taeseol is just a random person.

Jung Joo is also a random person.

Is there anything I missed? Do comment and I'll try to explain alrighty?

Not edited
No proof read