XIII

Yoonji's POV
I woke up and I felt so great. Yay! Sense my sacarsm.

I woke up aching all over. And I remembered that yesterday after we all fell asleep, I heard someone came in and did something to me but I was way too tired to move or even open my eyes.

I didn't manage to see who but he feels familiar. After sometime, I still can't figure out who it is and I just shrug of the thought and went to do my daily routine.

"Xin! Min! Wake up! We're going to be late for lessons!!!" I practically screamed in their ear.

Min covered her ears and went back to sleep. While Xin, I touched her forehead and dayum! It's burning. She's having a fever. Goddamnit!

I called Mina, our class president, and took a day off for Xin, and also took a half day off for both me and Min so that we can bring Xin to the school clinic.

"Eunmin! It's time toooo WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!" I practically screamed into her ear. I've been trying to wake her up for 5 mins now and I am really frustrated.

She jolted up and fell off her bed with a loud thud.

Ouch.

"Mmmm....what?" She rubbed her eyes and stood up.

"This kid here is having a very high fever and we need to get her to the school clinic."

"Gimme 10."

"I'm done. Let's go." Min came out of the bathroom 10 mins later.

She carried Xin on her back while I gathered some of Xin's stuffs. Mainly her school ID and other documents.

I couldn't carry Xin as she is taller than me but Min is as tall as Xin. They have the same height.

--- time skip ---

"Your friend here has a very high fever. It'll be better if you girls bring her to the hospital. I'll help you girls call a cab while one of you go bring the neccessary things." The clinic doctor, Jin, said.

"Alright. Thanks Mr Kim." I thanked him and we both bowed. Min went back to pack and I stayed with Xin.

"I'm back." Min came back in with a bagpack after 20mins.

"The cab is here. I'll inform your teacher for you girls. Have a safe trip." Mr Kim said and we bid him goodbye, quickly bringing Xin to the hospital. She's burning.

--- at the hospital ---

"What's the patient's name and other personal details?" The nurse at the counter questioned.

"Park Ji Xin.15 years old. 167cm. Blood type B." Her mom is a chinese while her dad is a Korean. That's why her name sounds abit chinese.

"Ok, that will be enough. Please take her to the 3rd room on the left." The nurse said kindly and we quickly dragged Xin there.

Hope she'll be fine.

Realised that I din update for a very long time

Sorry

Was busy wif life

Hows life for you guys?

Not edited
No proof read