IV

Yoonji's POV
The man looked at me with anger fuming in his empty sockets.

The others looked at me strangely while Min, she just supports her head with her arm and treating it like nothing happened.

"Yoonji? Why did you push me?" Xin asked with a confuse face.

"Oh nothing. Just...ermm I saw Winwin looking at you so I push you to him to scare both of you." I quickly made up a reason. Well, its obvious to all of us that Winwin likes Xin and Xin has a crush on him. Only those two main charecters are oblivious.

"Really Yoonji?" Xin replied with a unamused (and red) face.

While Winwin just sat there with a blushing face.

Now...how do I get out of this situation? That weirdo is still glaring at me. Oh god....now he is going to stab me.

"Yoonji ah! Can you accompany me to the toilet?" Min asked and I immediately agreed and running to the toilet together

The rest of them looked at us like we're crazy but we couldn't care.

THAT GUY IS STILL HOT ON OUR HEELS!

How did I get into this? Oh yea...Jinyoung.

"Come here." Min grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the abandoned old school building.

"Shouldn't we go places with more people?" I asked her.

"The next thing you're gonna see, you won't wanna remember it." Min continued running.

I've never saw her run so fast before. She's always unmotivated and always asleep.

"You think you can get away after preventing me from getting my prey? Since I can't get my prey, you two, shall be her replacement hahahahaha!" that weirdo guy laughed hysterically.

Is he...erm...crazy? Maybe.

"Best joke ever Mister. Now if you will, let us off before things really gets ugly." Min joked with him.

Min secretly passed me a extendable metal rod and she took one metal chain in her hand.

What is going on?

"My dear preys, its your time now hahaha!"

That weirdo launched at us and out of instinct, I hit him with the rod.

He instantly fell back and stared at us, shocked.

"What the."

"Quick!" Min shouted and I continue hitting him like a madman while Min just....smack him with a chain.

Soon, that guy fell to the ground and turned into black smoke.

"Just...forget about this ok?" Min said taking back the rod and her chain disappeared.

What the hell?

Not edited