IX

A/N: thanks for voting on my story n thanks for reading. I purple you guys 💜
Hope you enjoy and mostly, my author note is at the end so do take note if you want kekekeke

Yoonji's POV
Another boring school day. But there's PE today so yep! It's the only fun thing.

Ok. I'm very done now. It's so boring omg! Well, I'm not the only one thinking that the lesson is boring. Almost the whole class is asleep. Those who are still awake are either spacing out like me or playing with their phones or doing some random stuff.

I tapped on Xin's shoulder to get her attention. I need some entertainment.

And yep. We changed seats.

Sitting arrangrmemt

Xin | Mark

Me  | Min

JY    | MB

Win| Taeyong (classmate)

"What?" Xin turned to me and asked. The teacher isn't noticing as she is engrossed in talking about geography.

"Hey hey hey! Look at Hao." I pointed at a guy in our class as he was spacing out, looking funny.

"Hahahahaha! The heck?" Xin laughed softly.

After sometime talking to Xin, she turned back to her table and took some notes.

As she turned back, I looked at the whiteboard, where the teacher is and realised that there are two weird looking kids sitting on her shoulders and a teenage girl following behind her, shooting daggers at her.

"Min! Look!" I smacked the sleeping Min's head and she jumped up.

"What? That's painful! I'll become dumb!" She exclaimed holding onto her head.

"Whatever. It's not like you are smart anyways. Look at the teacher!" She was about to smack me back but I brought her attention towards the teacher.

"Please tell me you didn't wake me up to see this." Min looked at me. Speechless.

"I did! But you can't smack me! I'm your unnie!" I quickly whispered before we both start fighting.

"K bitch. Why did you wake me up to see this?" She asked, resting her head on the table.

"Firstly, I aint a bitch but thanks for calling me beautiful anyways. Secondly, I'm curious." I replied, taking down notes while trying to ignore the weird image infront of me.

"You don't say. That's a fucking lame retord taken from google. And I guess those three are her kids?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Shut up! I'm just copying someone who ranted about me and thanking me for calling her a bitch cause a bitch is a female dog, dog is part of diversity which is part of nature and nature is beautiful. And how do you even know those three are her kids. She looked so young and she is young. She is like what? 23 years old?" I start to read fanfics on wattpad while chatting with Min.

"Loll. That incident though. And it is a lame retort. Like what you said, I didn't know you need to search google to know how to be sacarstic." She started drawing the image infront of her.

"Those three are her kids. She went for abortion thrice. The first time she went for one is when she was 15 years old. And those two on her shoulders. She aborted them just last year. But still, it wasn't her choice. Her parents and husband forced her to. She practically cried for the whole idk how many years." She continued drawing.

"They told me. The girl was angry at her for being weak but look closely. She actually didn't hate her mom that much.  She can't get close to her dad as he had some sort of amulet to protect him from ghosts." Min continued.

"Wtf? How could they force Ms Lee? She's a nice teacher but she became very emotionally unstable this year. And the three kids are innocent. If he don't want them, don't have ahem with Ms Lee!" I whisper yelled.

"But we can't help in anyways. It's hard to meddle in people's personal stuff. Especially if it comes to family matters and relationship." I agreed with her.

*time skip cuz why not XD*

"Yoonie ah!" I heard someone called me.

As expected. It was Bae Jinyoung.

"Let's go home together! Leggooooo!" He practically yelled and pulled me along.

This guy who I hate and love so much.

(a/n: ahem yoonji. You don't hate him haha"

YJ: shuddup author. Go update!)

A/N: not edited, no proof read. Enjoy kekekeke