XIX

Mark's POV
Bae Jinyoung!!!! Let go of my sister!!!!

I kept glaring at him but Yoonie looked so happy, I can't bear to pull her away and make her sad.

They made a pinky promise and Jinyoung look at ne with a smirk on his face.

Oh god knows how tempted I am to wipe that smirk off his face.

Suddenly, I felt someone looking at me.

Yoonji is looking at me, anticipating something.

Looks like I can't hide it from her anymore.

"Yoonie ah, oppa is sorry. I shouldn't havr kept something that you should know from you. Look, we're from a pretty well known family back in the 19 centuries. The Royal Ghosts Hunters. But actually, we don't only hunt ghosts. We're like the police officers in the other world, capturing those who are wanted.

And helping those who were lost. We were all born to see the other world and like the demons, we do have the ability to fly and each of us have special ability. Like me, I have the ability to heal.

I joined the Head Quaters 10 years ago. I was trained, like all the other people in the Head Quaters. Those in there have special abilities, most of them were protectors. A few were hunters. There's one more, the controller. Controllers were seperated from us. They have special abilities and also the ability to hunt like us. Their eyes have two different colours.

However, for us, the hunters, we have purple orbs. The protectors have grey orbs. See."

I changed the colour of my orbs.

Yoonie looked so shock and speechless.

"We suffered from a sudden attack by the evil demons 5 years ago. We lost quite a number of people. 53 protectors, 7 hunters and 3 controllers died from the attack. It lasted for 3 days. It wouldn't have end so soon if it's not for the good demons. Oh yea, now, the evil demons were now called devils.

Yoonie ah, now, you have to join us for training. You're a hunter, a powerful one. You can control time, similar to a Controller. Or to be exact, you are much more powerful than a Controller. To the point I had to hide your abilities and sercure them with a spell to prevent the devils from coming after you.

But you have to know. The battle 5 years ago, not only made demons and Head Quaters suffer from a great lost, Ghostland was also affected.

Due to that, alot of evil spirits escaped and came to Earth.

During these 5 years, we tried our best to capture all the spirits, but there are more out there.

Your powers are showing and you have to learn to control them. They're coming after you for your powers. Yoonie, your situation now is very dangerous." I looked at her seriously.

She's my only kin, I can't afford to lose her but I'll respect her decision.

"I know what you mean oppa. Instead of being the one who's under control, I would rather take control of this situation and turn the tables. Oppa, you'll help me won't you." She looked back at me, her eyes shining.

Once she decided on something, nobody can change her mind.

"Of course Yoonie. I'll break the spell for you but you have to remember. This is your choice. No matter how difficult things get, you can't regret."

"Ne. I understand."

I hugged her tightly. Yoonie ah, oppa can't protect you forever, the only thing I can do now is to help you and support you.

Not edited
No proof read

2 more coming up.
If I can't make it, I'll update more tmr