XXI

Yoonji's POV
Something's wrong with Min.

"Yoonie? Min?" Xin slowly opened her eyes and slowly sat up.

"Hey you good fam?" Min helped her up while I adjusted her bed and placed another pillow behind her to support her.

"Yeah. I'm good." She glanced at Min, she avoided her gaze and Xin turned to look at me.

"What's going on?" She looked at all of us.

"Ermmmm....Mark?" I looked at him for help.

He sigh and started explaining everything.

Xin looked very speechless after Mark explained everything.

Xin's POV (1st time dood)
THEY WHAT?!

We're not suppose to say this to Yoonie. Things are getting out of hand.

"Min? You didn't say anything did you?"
"No. We can't say. We're just hybrids with the powers that Guardians have."
"I know. How's K?"
"Alright I guess."

"The incident 5 years ago forced us to leave Whiteland. I know we were forced. But please don't say anything."

"Don't remind me of that. Those fuckers took over Whiteland, killed our people, turned us into hybrids and sold us as slaves. Don't expect me to forgive them."

"Eunmin!! We can't say!"

"Then what can we do? Live as slaves? Escaping from them everyday? We are Guardians! Not slaves!"

"I know...but what can we do?"

"Tell them. They can help us. Our people trapped in Whiteland have to be saved."

"But...Min? Min?!"

She cut off our link.

"Yah! The 2 of you were staring into space just now!" Yoonji waved her hand infront of my face and poked Min's side.

I looked at Min and she looked away.

I know what she meant. But...once we said it, that means we have to face That devil.

Whiteland was actually the 1st part in the other world to be attacked 5 years ago.

Adults were brutally torn into bits, children were made to watch their family die.

Babies went through an experiment that changed them to hybrids, and sold off as slaves.

Children too. 5 years ago, we went through that experiment. I was turned into a rabbit hybrid while Min, she turned into a cat hybrid.

We were born to protect the spiritual world. We are different from gaurdian spirits, we are the ones who would be put into danger when war comes.

We guard the whole world, we were the angels.

Were...until almost everyone were killed.

I had my wings still, but Min's...her's were torn off. Mine were still intact but they were broken. No longer in use.

Our people, they were killed. The so called angels didn't care. We were also angels just that our wings are grey instead of pure white.

We hated the angels and the devils. We were forced to leave the place we used to call home before we were sold off as slaves to the devils.

Yoonie. We met her when we 1st came to Earth. She's great though she can be abit bitchy sometimes but we appreciate her as a friend and sister.

"Yoonie, I think we have something to clarify to you guys." I whispered.

Mark looked like he knew, but he's a hunter. It would be expected that he knows.

"Erm....yes?" Yoonji looked at me.

I turned and look at Min but she refused to look at me.

I suddenly felt pain on my shoulder blades.

"Min, it hurts."
"Mine too."

We looked at each other before a much more powerful sense of pain shot through my shoulder blades and I screamed.

Min came to me but soon clutched her shoulders as well.

What's going on? My wings can't feel anymore and her's doesn't exsist anymore.

Not edited
No proof read

Hi