II

Yoonji's POV
My eyes had been playing tricks on me since Jinyoung hit my head.

1st, I saw black figures moving around.
2nd, I saw a hand on Mark's shoulder.
3rd, there is a girl standing behind Jan and she isn't any of our classmates and she isn't even wearing our school's uniform.
4th, there is a head next to my tablemate, Xin.

I really need a check up, and Bae Jinyoung....I'll kick your ass if you are not my crush.

*time skip cause author just woke up*

Its finally recessssssss!

I'm falling asleep in Geograhy class already.....the teacher is so boring.

"Hey guys! Imma go to the toilet! Wait for me!"

I shouted as I ran towards the toilet and Jan and her clique was staring at me weirdly and rolled their eyes.

I seriously hope that they rolled their eyes so much that their eyeballs fall out of their sockets.

I came out of the cubicle and washed my hands....and I regret looking into the mirror because.....

There is a girl wearing red is hanging from the ceiling with a rope around her neck and her eyes popping out and tongue sticking out behind me.

Let me repeat, a girl is hanging frim the ceiling, HANGING FROM THE CEILING, behind ME.

I screamed like there's no tomorrow and Min and Xin ran in.

"Woah chill. Did you see a ghost or what?" Xin joked.

"There's a girl hanging from the ceiling! Can't you guys see?" I pointed at where the girl is at.

Xin look at me in confusion, Min looked at me, shooked.

"Yoonji ah, I think you need to visit a doctor." Xin joked. "I don't see anything there."

"Yoonji, I think we need to talk." Min dragged me out and went to the staircases.

"Yoonie, what do you see there?" She asked pointing at the top of the staircase.

"Ermmm....a man wearing soldier uniform and a boy whose arm is....BROKEN?!" I gasped.

What the actual hell is happening? Why is there a soldier? And why is there a boy with a broken arm, with blood still dripping from his wound and the soldier? Half if his facial skin was peeled off and both his eyes were missing leaving only two empty sockets.

"What about there?" Min pointed at the wall behind me.

"A wo...woman with only one eye...eyeball and she doesn't ha...have a nose." I stammered.

"Yoon, you might have become one of us. The people who could see things others can't. The ones that are connected to the spiritual world. You have to be prepared to see all this....your ability to see will eventually grow and well, bless you. Haha."

Min said, slightly laughing at my current state.

Wt? Me? Spiritual world? Connected? See?

Are you kidding?

What the hell.....

"Oh ya, it most probably happened because you got hit by a ball in the head too hard. Now lets go join them." Min said and turned away.

Bae Jinyoung....I swear I'm gonna kick your ass.....if you're not the one I like.

Third Person's POV
"Ah chooo!" *sniff* *sniff* Bae Jinyoung sneezed, wondering who is scolding him.

Not edited