X

Jinyoung's POV
I didn't have basketball training today and I was thinking of hanging out with Yoonie.

It's been a long time since we hang out alone. The last time we hanged out alone, something happened but I can't remember what. It's like my memory disappeared?

Oh nevermind. Here comes Yoonji.

"Yoonie ah!" I waved at her happily while some girls glared at her. Why though?

She walked towards me shaking her head, facepalming.

"Let's go home together! Leggooooo!" I yelled and pull her along, running.

Yoonji's POV
"Yah! Slow down will you?" I panted.

He's way too fast and I almost tripped in the midst of running for afew times.

"Ah! Mianhe ah Yoonie." He laughed at my current condition.

This brat.

"Hey! Who's tha-" I stopped talking instantly when I realise that the girl ia not a human.

"Who's what?" Jinyoung looked confused.

Ok. She's a ghost. I'm right. God save me.

"Nothing. I thought I saw someone." I quickly said.

I need to go ask someone soon. Like soon soon.

"Oh! It's ok. Do you wanna go anywhere?" Jinyoung asked.

"No idea but I'm tired. And I have alot of homework. The chers went crazy." I said, rolling my eyes.

Those teachers are literally thinking that we're robots. 2 essays, 1 report on tourism, math paper, chemistry paper and physics paper all by tomorrow. I can say bye to sleep tonight already.

"Oh. We can hang out someday then. I'll walk you back to your dorm. Anyways, goodluck with your homework. I need to finish my homework as well. I don't wanna go to detention class and face that devil Mr Kim. He's scary."

I chuckled at Jinyoung. It's true Mr Kim is scary. He's our discipline master.

"Hey! Yoonie! We've reached. I can't go into the girl's dorm building so I'll drop you off here. Goodluck with the amount of work we have!" Jinyoung shouted as he ran away from our dorm's manager.

That kid. I chuckled slightly while walking to my shared dorm with Min. And guess what? Xin's moving in today. Now we 3 share the same dorm. Our dorm room is quite big so it's enough for the 3 of us.

But bad thing, Jan and her clique's dorm is next to our dorm. Thank god the walls are sound-proof. Or else we wouldn't be able to sleep cause of the parties they held secretly in their dorm room and the loud music they blast.

I walked in and saw those 2 kids working their ass off to finish one pile of homework. And poor Min. She's an art student so she had to finish a 8 pages A2 size preperation board in 2 months.

She's dying from so much work. And I noticed that the girl, whom I saw just now, followed me back but she can't enter cause Min found some yellow paper with red ink scribbles on it and pasted ontop of our door after what happened last time.

"Oh hi! My hand is going to break soon!" Xin complained but still writing her report on tourism.

She managed to finish off the 2 essays already.

I quickly go to my study table, take out the pile of homework and the things needed and went for a quick shower, rush out and start on the essays.

After 3 hours, I finished 2 essays, 1 chemistry paper and half of a physics paper.

It's already 6p.m. Another 30 mins, and we have to go down for dinner. I quickly continue on my physics. I looked over to Xin and Min and found out they already finished almost everything.

Xin: 2 essays, tourism report, chemistry and math papers.

Min: 2 essays, chemistry and math paper, half of the tourism report.

What the hell? I still have a freaking tourism report and half of a physics paper.

But come to think of it, actually it's not that much. At least I don't have to do art preperation board. I'm not an art student.

I quickly finish my physics paper, and...

"RING RING RING!" The loud dinner bell rang and we walked down to the canteen, looking dead.

And that girl continued following me.

"Hey Min! Why is that girl in red following us? And have your things went missing and reappearing afterwards? Cause mine is." I whispered to Min.

"Hmm? Yea I saw her and yea my things kept going missing some were returned but some were not." She rest her head on her arms, not bothering what shitty food the canteen gave us today.

"Why is she following us though?" I looked at Min who already fell asleep while waiting for the canteen to give out food.

This kid.
(A/N: stob saying that your friends are kids!

YJ:.....i'm the oldest among the girls. And I'm older than you. Kid!

A/N: I hate you......)

"Xin! Have you-"

"Yes. And I heard you talking cause you talk abit too loud? It's not whispering."

Lol. Ok then. What kind of sorcery is this?

*time skip cause I want to* =)

Now we're back in our dorm room, rushing homework. Xin finished her homework, I'm finishing my report soon and Min is still drawing.

At least I get to sleep tonight.

"I know you saw me!"

What? Who's that? I can be sure it's not Min or Xin cause it doesn't sound like them.

"I'll be back."

What?