VIII

Yoonji's POV
"Jinyoung ah! Please reply me!" I desprately begged.

He finally stopped and turned to look at me. He is not Jinyoung. I'm sure about that. Yes, he looks the same as Jinyoung, but he isn't Jinyoung.

How I know? It's just a hunch. I've known him too long and I know him very well to the point that I could make out what he is thinking by looking at his eyes.

"You already know I am not him. Right? Yoonji." He looked at me. He doesn't seem like he is a bad person.

"I'm sorry I took your friend. I just need you to help me. Look, I died terribly. I was killed by a whole pack of wolves. It was a lomg time ago and also a long story. Someone controlled the wolves and killed me. Just because I'm a demon. I'm a rabbit. But I never did any bad things. But I died terribly. Please help me to end my torture." The guy turned back into his ownself.

He's such a cute lil rabbit omo! Ok. Not the time to fangirl.

"How do I help you?" I asked, hugging the smol lil rabbit.

"Put your right hand on my head, and say, end this poor soul's suffer and let him go."

"That's all?" I asked.

"Yep! But this only works on some soul. Only those good ones. After you send me off, I'll return you your friend." He added.

I quickly did as he said and he slowly disappeared and mouthed a thank you, looking happy.

Soon, I appeared infront of the school's backgate and Jinyoung's there. That rabbit didn't lie to me.

"Jinyoung! Are you ok?" I ran over to him amd checked. He looks fine to me.

"Yea I'm ok. But how did we get here? I remember that I wanted to bring you somewhere." He said, looking confused.

"Oh! About that. I said I wasn't feeling quite well and you said we should go home. But you just stared into the space. Since you're fine now, let's go back." I said nervously. Hoping that he didn't realise.

Jinyoung being Jinyoung really didn't realise. Thank god!

"Pali! Let's go. It's getting real late." I said.

"Oh! Ok! Coming!" He ran towards me and we walked back together with him fooling around, making me laugh. How I wish that this moment will last.

But that will never happen. Nobody could control time.

No proof read
Not edited
Enjoy and comment!