XV

Mark's POV

I saw Jinyoung going into Yoonie's dorm room last night after we settled Xin. His eyes turned into a cold blue shade. Is he a...demon?

I walked closer and used my abilities to look through the door. Jinyoung picked up the blanket that Yoonie somehow kicked to the floor and covered her with it. He sat down at the side of her bed and slowly ruffled her soft, long black hair.

I knew that he meant no harm. He quickly left after that through the windows. I saw black wings protruding out from his shoulder blades and he took off to the night sky. Just to tell you, Yoonie's dorm room is at the 7th floor. I was sure, he is a demon.

The only time I saw a demon was 5 years ago, during a fight back at the Head Quarters demons attacked us. I disappeared for weeks due to that sudden and brutal attack. Yoonie was so worried about me.

 Alot of people back at the Head Quarters were seriously injured and around 10 died.

Those demons who attacked us were weird. Their eyes shone a sinister shade of crimson. They attacked us like there was no tomorrow, and they seemed controlled.

The battle continued for 3 days. Those demons who attacked us were like robots. They weren't tired even after fighting for days. Instead, they seemed to get much more excited and hyper as time goes on.

If it's not for a group of people, we might have be dead. The kind demons. Their eyes shone a cold blue shade, the same as Jinyoung's.

Demons were split into 2 groups at that time, which was why demons started attacking every single special humans and ghosts. Demons weren't all evil. The good ones were at the Eastern side of Hell while the evil ones were at the western side. The evil demons followed a leader whom till now, we have no idea who is it.

They launched a sudden attack on Ghostland, the eastern part of hell and also our Head Quarters. Death and fear took over all of us.

Our Head Quarters took in every single humans who have special abilities.Similar to my sister, I'm trained to be a haunter. I didn't tell my sister cause I didn't want her to be involved in all this.

It's way too dangerous. But the more I didn't want her to get involved in all these issues, to the point I hid her abilities to see and communicate with ghosts. But it seems like her ability got stronger though she wasn't trained and trouble soon started looking for Yoonie.

Thank god that Xin and Min were both there for Yoonie. As for who they are, it isn't my story to tell.

Now that I know Jinyoung is with Yoonie, I can be sure that Yoonie will be most probably safe with those 3 around.

As for Xin, she might have to suffer abit for the time being. I turned and made my way back to my dorm room. Not noticing that a flash of red light went into Xin's head and became dim.

Not edited                                                              No proof read                                                                                                                                                                           

Triple update today cause why not