XVI

Note: the previous chapie was about the night b4 Xin was admited into the hospital.

Jinyoung's POV
I went to visit Yoonie last night. Yes, I have feelings for her but I'm afraid that she might be scared of me.

Well, who won't feel scared towards a demon. Demons are generally classified as evil, cruel and scary. Though not all demons are evil, cruel and scary.

Like me, the demons who lived at the eastern side of hell are nice. We don't go around killing people. And we definately are not cruel.

I ruffled my hair out of frustration before closing my locker.

I turned and saw Mark staring at me.

"Erm...Mark? Need any help?" I waved my hands infront of his eyes.

"We need to talk. Follow me."

He walked off and I have no choice but to follow him.

We reached the rooftop and he turned around. Oh dayum.

His eyes were a deep shade of purple.

Haunter. He is a haunter. He knew something. Oh shoot.

"Hey demon Jinyoungie." He smirked at me.

Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot.

Red alert!!!!!

I was going to run but he was quick. He blocked the door and yay. I have no place to run.

Yes I can fly but do you expect me to fly in broad daylight where literally everyone can see?

I'll end up being on the headlines. -_-

"Hey? Chill Mark...errr...damn." I tried to say something but only ended up with a awkward laughter and stuttering.

"Well well. If you are a demon, why are you hanging around us, especially Yoonji?"

I instantly blushed thinking about Yoonji.

"I...I like Yoonji. Alot. I really love her and I meant no harm. I just want tk be with her and see her everyday, hear her voice everyday." I started playing with the hem of my shirt.

Suddenly, Mark chuckled. Curious, I looked at him.

"Omg. The famous kingka became so shy? I should've recorded it hahahahahaha!"

He started laughing like a madman.

Why am I even friends with him? -_-

Mark stopped laughing when his phone rang.

"Hello? Ah Yoonie ah. What happened?"
"...."
"Be right there with the rest."

He hung up and turned to look at me, his eyes turned back to brown now.

"Xin is in danger now. Gather the rest, we'll go to the hospital now. Only we can save her Jinyoung. They already knew something." Mark said in a stern tone.

Oh great.

We ran down to the classroom, explained to the teacher and got a day off for the girls, us and the rest of the guys.

In around 20 mins, we reached the hospital and went straight to Xin's ward.

Winwin was so afraid, his face was pale.

Too in love with someone I see.

(a/n: ahem, speak for yourself)

We ran in and we felt 2 gazes on us straight away.

Mark and I looked at each other and quickly avoided their gazes.

But weirdly, Moonbin avoided them as well. Looks like we have some investigation to do.

Not edited
No proof read

3rd chapie coming up soon