XXV

Mark's POV

No doubt that the North wing is full of blood and devils who are taking over the place. Our people are not giving up and are actually starting to win the devils.

Without wasting any time, we quickly landed and Moonbin actually started playing with the devils. He floated around, going behind them and smack their heads. Maybe smack isn't a appropriate word to use cause this guy actually snap their heads off only through smacking them.

The devils soon became agitated and almost all went after Moonbin. I finally got what he's doing and linked everyone to ask them to wait and kill all the devils at once.

Though they were confused, they slowly backed away and hid behind a large pillar Moonbin is heading to.

Moonbin is teasing those angry devils and making weird faces at them while floating all around and to the pillar.

He flew very fast and when he was nearing the pillar, he suddenly flew up and boom, a net fell on top of all the devils. Where did the net came from? Oh, it's just one of his spells. A magic net.

We are walking slowly towards the devils and smiling evilly when Jinuoung linked with me. (the whole convo is in the previous chapie. Author is lazy to write. Solli =P)

I cut off the connection and flew towards Jinyoung and Yoonie. Moonbin high fived me and gave a very cheeky smile.

"That was fun though. Did you see their faces hahahahahaha." Moonbin laughed and flew at the same time, acting like a 3 year old kid and the next moment, something that became a joke I laughed at for the next few years.

Moonbin wasn't looking at where he was flying and flew right into a tree. The impact was so huge that 2 people fell from ontop the tree.

I quickly landed and laughed so hard that I have to lean against the tree for support. Jinyoung helped Yoonie up and Moonbin got up by himself.

Xin and Min flew here and saw Jinyoung and Yoonie smacking Moonbin while I laughed like a crazy kid.

"Hey? Ready guys?" Xin flew by and asked with a weird judgy look on her face.

"Yea leggo. Just go in and aim that guy. It's been long since we met right?" Jinyoung whispered and grabbed Yoonji by her wrist and flew in.

"Sure." Moonbin said and flew in, rubbing his head.

"HEY BLACKFACED!" Mark flew in and shouted, attracting the attention of the so called blackfaced, Xun.

"What the...guys, attack them! Don't let them rescue the hostages!" Xun ordered and those ugly devils.

We looked at each other and quickly flew in all directions but actually aiming at blackfaced.

We killed every single devils im our way. Blood splattered all over us but we didn't care. Every single one of us were tired and had injuries but none of us gave up.

Xun saw that his people are decreasing  and prepared to run away.

Jinyoung saw him first and flew in his direction, his dagger pointing at him.

Min and Xin wrapped their metal chain and rope around his waist respectively. Moonbin and I made a magic net and hovered over all the devils. Yoonji used her powers to heal everyone as soon as possible and Jinyoung's dagger stabbed Xun in his heart.

Xun's eyes opened wide with disbelieve, holding his chest and fell backwards with his eyes still wide.

Everyone fell to the ground, exhausted. I dragged Moonbin and Jinyoung up, finding the hostages who were locked and tied up in the basement. We freed them and cleared the whole HQ.

This place returned to its peace and quiet state but we all know if the devil king is not killed, this peace will not last for long.

No proof read
Not edited