XXII

Yoonji's POV
What the hell is going on? My 2 besties are screaming and they look like they're in alot of pain.

Mark casted a small spell so others couldn't hear us. So the others won't hear them scream.

"Oppa? What the hell?" I looked at Mark anxiously.

Moonbin's hugging Min tightly as she started to scratch her own shoulders roughly while Mark pinned Xin's hands down as she did the same thing.

"The experiment failed. They're turning back." Jinyoung explained.

What?

"Gaurdians. They're gaurdians. Gaurdians of the spiritual world. Rumors said that the place where Guardians lived, The Whiteland, was the 1st to be under that attack.

They were brutally killed and transformed into hybrids for those who lived as an experiment. They were then sold off as slaves for the devils.

Looking at them, seems like the experiment didn't work. Oh yea. And their wings were either torn off or beaten to the point they can't be used anymore. They are just like angels but different as well.

Their wings are grey."

He pointed at my 2 besties.

Xin's wings came out, broken and hanging.

However, slowly, the sound of bones cracking could be heard. Her wings are restoring. The rabbit ears on her head slowly turned into blood and flowed down her face.

I turned and looked at Min. Bones were coming out from two round shaped scars, piercing through her skin.

The bones slowly had flesh and skin growing and feathers forming on it.

Xin's wings darken so did Min's.

They looked at each other and smiled. A smile of relive. Xin blacked out and Min slowly moved and sat beside Xin.

"Everything will be good soon." She whispered.

Seeing what just happened made me realise how bad the battle 5 years ago was.

So many lives were lost, so many people were injured. So much was lost. And I can actually do something to help and take down those devils.

I looked at Mark, nodding at him slightly.

I want to do my part. I wamt to help. I want to take back those belonged to us.

I've never been this sure about my choice in my entire live.

"Are you very sure? You will go through alot of pain once I undo the spell and your powers will be release." He whispered into my ear.

"Yes. I'm sure." I looked at him, comfirming my choice.

He sighed again and nodded.

"We'll do that after we're home alright?"

I nodded. He patted my head.

"Hey. Xin, Min. We'll leave you girls here, we're going off now alright?"

They nodded weakly while Moonbin choose to stay with them instead.

Xin's POV
They left and we bid them goodbye while Moonbin gave us wet tissues to clean up the blood.

I looked at Min who is now literally touching her own wings and looking at them.

Can't blame her. She lost her wings 5 years ago and 5 years later, she got them back.

I touched my wings as well and suddenly felt like crying. We got them back. Everything will be ok soon.

"Yah! Don't be such a baby you Jerry!" Min smacked my head.

"You're the baby here Tom!" I pinched her.

We started a pinching war out of nowhere.

A hand seperated us and welp, it's Moonbin.

"You two. Tom and Jerry. The dumb and dumber." He laughed at us.

We looked at each other and started pinching Moonbin together.

"YAH YAH YAH OUCH STOP HAJIMAAAAAA!!!!" He screamed and tried to get away.

Soon, the 3 of us have bruises littered over our arms.

However being Guardians and Controller, we can actually heal pretty fast.

Not edited
No proof read

How's life?
Thanks for voting and thanks for the reads. Please comment. I like communication. =)