XVIII

Jinyoung's POV
Looking at Yoonji's "innocent" smile, I gulped.

Knowing that I can't get away without explaining, I sighed and started explaining.

"Look. This might sound like a fantasy story or some shiteu, but it's real. I swear. Yoonji, I'm a demon but I'm a good one. The hell is seperated into western and eastern part. I'm from the eastern part, the part where all good demons lived in.

5 years ago, the evil demons from the western side suddenly had a leader. Nobody knew who is he. Nor where did he came from.

He launched an attack on us, the good devils. Being taken off guard, we lost, terribly. Almost half of our people died. Including babies, children and elderlies.

The rest of us either stayed and rebuild our home or came to earth to help the people to fight the demons.

That was when I met Mark. As for that part, he'll explain." I sheepishly pointed at Mark.

He glared at me and I quickly look away, scatching the back of my neck, feeling guilty.

"Ahem. Continue." Yoonji looked at me.

"We can be differenriated by the colour of our orbs. See, the good ones have ice blue orbs. The evil ones have red orbs."

I quickly changed the colour of my orbs to show her.

"Ooo cool fam!" She stood up and looked at my eyes.

My face heated up and the rest smirked at me.

Oh shoot. My face must be red. >///<

I gently pushed the very hyper Yoonji back into her seat.

"Anyways, another proof that I'm a demon."

I stood up, back facing them.

Rotating my shoulders, I slowly made my wings come out.

Slowly, a huge pair of wings with black feathers were shown.

Other than Mark and Moonbin, the 2 girls were amazed.

However, Moonbin was glaring at me. Why?

"They. Are. Amazing!!!!" Yoonji squealed.

Glad she liked it.

"Hey, come here." I opened my wings wide and asked her to come.

She walked towards me and I pulled her into my embrace, wrapping my wings around us.

"Yah you brat!" Mark tried pulling Yoonji away from me but....

She's totally obssesed with my wings.

Ha! Too bad XD

Mark's face turned red due to anger and glared at me again but stopped pulling Yoonji.

Well, she looks happy playing with my wings.

"Yoonie ah. I have to hide them now." She looked so disappointed.

Awwww.

"Sorry but I can't go around with 2 huge wings." I patted her head in attempt to comfort her.

"It's ok but promise me to let me play with it when we're alone or with them, without others around." She held out her pinky finger and I gladly hooked mine with her.

Not edited
No proof read

3x update tmr
Srry for not updating guys