- 3 -

I was watching an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives with Amarie

I was watching an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives with Amarie. Unfortunately, she was still recovering from her night with Dre that happened a couple of days ago. Her legs were extremely weak and she had some bruising in between her thighs. Krystal was snuggled in her arms falling in and out of sleep. We sat in a comfortable silence watching Guy sampling a pierogi dish.

No matter how hard I tried to stay in tune with the television my mind kept drifting off to what Amarie told Sharea yesterday. She thought Chris was in LA. Little did she know he's been in Boston the entire time, they all were. It sucks I couldn't tell her because she would only try to escape which would result in her and Krystal being killed. That was something I couldn't allow. That was the only reason why I kept this information away from her.

At first this was all about revenge but it all changed when Krystal was born. I practically raised this little girl beside Amarie. She didn't ask for any of this yet she was born into this unfortunate situation. Due to helping Amarie raise Krystal that made our bond grow as well. They both made me better people and even helped me get off of drugs. I no longer wanted Chris and I no longer wanted to help Dre. I had no choice but to fake my loyalty to Dre at this point.

My loyalty at this point wasn't to Dre, it was Amarie and Krystal. Since I put them in this situation I had to make sure she stayed alive. Keeping the truth from her about Chris still being in Boston was going to do just that. As far as Chris and his squad knew, she was dead. At this point in time, it needed to stay that way until I could figure out the best plan to get them out of this situation. I had no idea how to get them out but I was working on it.

"That looks really good," Amarie said breaking me from my thoughts. Pushing my hair behind my ear, I noticed the barbecue hand rubbed ribs on the TV. "Watching this is making me remember that Krystal and I are running low on food. I made a grocery list. It's pinned to my agenda board, make sure you grab it before you go." I made a mental note to make sure I went first thing in the morning.

"I'll make sure I'll do that first thing in the morning," I assured her.

Dre decided to move us to Canton which was on the outskirts of Boston so that Amarie wouldn't have the chance to bump into anyone she used to associate with. At first, Chris and his boys searched high and low, they were persistent. It seemed like the closer they got to finding her the more nervous Dre became. He sent a message to Chris letting him know Amarie died while delivering Krystal and neither of them made it.