- 50 -

Excuse any errors.

It was officially my last night working at Prophets and the club has been more turnt then it ever has been

It was officially my last night working at Prophets and the club has been more turnt then it ever has been. I was hosting for the night which I did on occasions. All of my regulars came on to turn up with me along with the gang. I had them all behind me as we hyped up the crowd.

I shook my ass on Chris as we danced together. He held my hips as I twerked against him. I look back watching him stare down at my ass. A smirk lining my face as I dance even harder. The crowd growing wild with every move I threw at him. Everyone was turned up as the club hit its capacity. I've never seen the club this jammed packed before tonight.

After much pleading, apologizing and practically begging, I was able to convince Bas and Cole that Chris would be on his best behavior. They finally gave in when they noticed I wasn't letting up but they strongly stressed that after tonight, Chris would never be able to set foot back in the club. That was fine because neither of us would be. I knew Chris didn't want to be in the space as Cole but he still came to support me and that's all I really wanted.

I tried to speak to Cole about the fight but he was persistent about avoiding the topic. He was adamant that tonight was my night and he wanted everything to run smoothly. He constantly reminded me that he didn't blame me but I still felt like it was my fault. I felt horrible, I really did but I couldn't continue to dwell on it. There was no going back and probably nothing I could say to fix this situation between them. There would always have some type of dislike towards they had for one another. It's something I would have to accept.

Most of the night I've been socializing with my regulars and the other girls who surprisingly wanted to engage in conversation tonight. I was expecting most of them to be happy with my departure but to much surprise, they actually were crushed. Of course Diamond and her little posse were ecstatic which bothered me none. After tonight I no longer had to concern myself with crossing paths with them.

Bunny and I had talked briefly before my shift to let me know regardless of the drama Diamond and I had, she hadn't and still doesn't think any differently of me. She simply was backing off because she wasn't the type of person who indulges in confrontation. I completely understood so we hug it out and made sure to keep on touch.