- 46 -

My eyes often found themselves taking glimpses at her

My eyes often found themselves taking glimpses at her. Moments where I found myself sometimes getting lost in her whole entire being. I really was trying my hardest to refrain from looking in her direction but I found it almost difficult. She was like a magnet of attraction. Every time I found the strength to pull my eyes away they somehow found themselves wandering back to her.

We were giving everyone time to catch up for a couple of minutes before we began our weekly meeting. I don't know why she had to show up looking bad as fuck. She had a nigga memorized no matter how vexed I was with her. This entire time I've been watching her mannerism and slight interactions she'd come across. She kept to herself, for the most part, seeing as though none of the other girls wanted to associate with her. They were all either mad or disappointed with her so they stayed amongst one another. The only ones who would talk to her were either Bas, Bunny when need be and this new girl Belle who she would be shadowing her.

We made sure to separate Diamond and her as they were both seated on different sides of the room. A bodyguard stood nearby in case of them decided to act foolishly once again. Amarie has been glued to her phone texting away. Smirks and small smiles appearing on her face every now and then. Diamond was making it extremely obvious that she still wasn't over it by saying sly remarks out loud. Mia and this new girl Josie giggling after each comment. Amarie ignored them but I noticed her typing vigorously on her phone anytime it would happen. I'm sure it was that nigga she was speaking to and I really tried to let it not bother me but it was so fucking difficult.

"You came in looking hot, Mamacita." I catch Belle saying to Amarie. She glimpses over at her and smiles. "You're so gorgeous... I can't stop looking at you." She says playfully.

Amarie chuckles shyly. "Thank you. You're beautiful too but I'm sure you know that already. I love your hair, did you do it?" She asks her.

"Yea, I did," Belle says flaunting her hair.

"That's dope. I love your body waves and that side bang is flawless." She compliments her before they start up a conversation about hair that goes through one ear and out the other. My eyes are stuck on Amarie and this new radiant glow vibrating from her skin. She seemed to be so much more refreshed than she did weeks ago. She definitely seemed happier and that shit got under my skin. To know I could've been the one to make her happy had me in my bag.