- 15 -

My world was in complete chaos

My world was in complete chaos. My life was in shambles. It's been days as I haven't been able to think properly. I don't even remember the last time I ate. I was using alcohol to try to numb me but at this point, it wasn't working. All it was doing was making me angrier the more and more I drank. My actions were speaking louder than words. I trashed my entire condominium. I was shit faced drunk.

I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me. No matter how booted I was I knew what I saw. There was no telling me that I was seeing things, it was clear as day. I knew her face like the back of my hand. The shape of her eyes and her chinky smile. I knew it all too well. That was her who I saw. It was Amarie in the flesh. Yet, she tried to act like it wasn't and I think that's what made me livid the most other than the fact that no one believed me.

A nigga was feeling fucked up inside. It's been a couple of days and all I've been doing is drinking my sorrows away. Looking down at my glass I noticed it was now empty. I hadn't even realized that I had polished off the cup. I didn't know how may cups I had at this point but I knew I was drunk. That wasn't going to stop me from getting some more. I went to go grab the bottle of Hennessy noticing that was finished as well. "Fuck," I said throwing the bottle against the wall sending it splattering into pieces.

There were so many unanswered questions that ran throughout my head. How was she still alive? I was sure she was dead after that confirmation picture sent. Why was she working in that nightclub? I could have sworn that Dre would have her on complete lockdown if he keeps her alive which he did. Why the fuck was she fucking with that lame ass nigga Cole? And most importantly, where the fuck is my daughter at?

I kept thinking about how they've been alive this entire time and I had no clue. Aimless to say it looks like Amarie was living her life perfectly fine without me. I needed to see her and ask her all these questions. The first one I was getting to the bottom of was my daughter's life and well being. I needed to know if she was alive or okay.

The elevator dinged and simultaneously opened. I look over to see Melanie, my momma, Ty, and Mijo walking in. Melanie and momma looked distraught at the mess that I made. Ty and Mijo looked pretty shocked themselves but didn't make it noticeable like they did. Mel and momma started to clean up the pieces of broken glass on the floor.