- 21 -

We trenched it throughout the woods as we walked deeper and deeper

We trenched it throughout the woods as we walked deeper and deeper. I could hear the coyotes howling in the distance and creatures rattling throughout the leaves. The smell of the pine and dirt was dancing around my nose. The moonlight shining through the trees was the only guidance we had in front of us. I walked side by side with Tyga with our hands tied in front of us. Ramon walked behind me along with another one of Dre's men who walked behind Tyga. We must have been walking for about 20 minutes now so I knew we were deep in the forest.

With our guns being seized and hands tied in front of us, there was no possible way of getting out of this. Even if we did I was lost in this dark forest so I wouldn't know how to make my way back if I tried. I accepted the fact that I was going to meet my maker but I at least wanted to try and get Ty out of this situation. He had an entire family that he built and although I had a family too mines was already taken from me. He at least had a chance to go back and raise MJ with Melanie. He didn't deserve to be talking this walk with me.

"Just let Ty go. Whatever dealings you niggas have with me, you handle them. He doesn't need to be apart of this." I said to them as I slowed down. Ramon pushes me so I could keep walking faster. I flare my nostrils in annoyance. Melanie was sitting back home with MJ with no clue that we might not live past this hour. I was the one who got him involved in this, to begin with, so I figured I'd try to get him out.

"Ain't gonna happen," Ramon says firmly. I look over at Ty who wore a straight face. I felt for my brother because I knew the only thing that was running through his mind was his family. I had the same thing on my mind. It worried me knowing that Amarie and my daughter might be in danger as we speak. I failed them. The least I could do was try to get Tyga out alive. I knew no matter what I was dying.

"Just let my nigga live. He ain't got shit to do with this, this is between me and you. So let's settle this shit now." I said stopping and turning around. Ramon raises his gun to my face but I wasn't phased. This wasn't the first, second or last time that I would have a gun pointed at my face. "I'm ready to die but he doesn't deserve to so let him go," I said looking past the gun and directly at Ramon.

"Keep walking! I already told you that wasn't up for discussion." Ramon spat at me. "Now if you don't turn around and keep moving I'll just blast off on you niggas right here." I look at him hard for a few seconds before turning around so that we could keep walking. I didn't know what else to do at this point. Ramon wasn't going to let Tyga go even though he didn't deserve any of this. Shit, neither of us did but if anybody's life deserved to be spared it was his.