- 44 -

We currently were in a bar that was located under the spa we had gone to for the day to receive a full pampering

We currently were in a bar that was located under the spa we had gone to for the day to receive a full pampering. This was my first time receiving such treatment and honestly, I felt like I could get used to this. The day started off with brunch followed by full body massages, facials, lashes, hair, makeup, pedicures, and full sets which were long overdue. After the exhausting week I've endured, this definitely helped get my mind off of all the craziness that's been surrounding me. Melanie called it a mommy makeover for the two of us and said it was something I should get used to since it would be a monthly ritual as well. From what she told me, Tyga did this for her to show her appreciation and I guess Chris was now doing the same for me.

I felt loved and appreciated especially to what I woke up to. Surprisingly when I woke up this morning Krystal and Chris were already gone. On the nightstand was a dozen dark pink roses with a card that read:

Words can't even describe how grateful I am that you blessed me with the most beautiful family. Without you, I'm lost and without our unity, I'm nothing. Enjoy your day, baby. This isn't even half of what you deserve.

Love, Christopher & Krystal

Krystal's attempt at her signature was the cutest thing. I read the card over and over because it all felt so true to my heart. I then noticed another card beside the boutique of roses. When I opened it I found another card Krystal drew on which made me chuckle at her effort. On the other side of the card, there was a black card with my name on it. I viewed it suspiciously because I was confused why I had this American Express when I never opened this card up in my name. I scanned the card to see an additional note from Chris.

Our love has no limits and neither does this card. I told you I'm going to take care of you and I meant it. Buy something nice to wear tonight, beautiful. I'll see you when you get home to me. I love you to the moon and back.

I was completely taken back when I saw the card and when I questioned Melanie about it, she suggested it was normal maybe because she also had one. However, to me, this was far from normal. It was going to be hard to transition only because I wasn't used to this type of luxury. I realized things were far from traditional or conventional even. I mean it's never really been traditional from the start but the progression they've come across was something that I was far from customed to. I know my life has changed drastically but I hadn't taken much time to sit and think about how much theirs have altered as well.