- 14 -

If I could quit my job and fuck you all day, shit, I would

If I could quit my job and fuck you all day, shit, I would. Yeah, I would.

I was dancing in between Cole's legs seductively to So Good as others gathered around watching. This song definitely fit the sexual chemistry that Cole and I had. I couldn't help but direct all my attention to him when this song came on. He was sitting down in his normal VIP section as he scans every inch of my body. You could tell he was enjoying the little show I was putting on for him.

At this point, I didn't care who was watching. Kash Doll's verse started playing so I bent down in between his legs and as I rub in between his inner thighs. I move my body provocatively as he watches me in lust. He had the hungriest look in his eyes like he wanted to just take me down right here on the floor. I start to lip-sync the lyrics as I looked him dead in his eyes. I wanted him to know every word was dedicated to him.

'You can smash, you can smash. Hood nigga, you don't even need a pass. But do you think you up for the task? 'Cause this a big body Benz, please don't crash. Last time I let you fuck, it was amazing, shit. Love a nigga who ain't scared to put his face in it. And I still remember every single place you lick. So I suck the soul outcha just to thank that dick.'

His lips were tucked in and I could see his ard in protruding from his slacks only because I was that close. He definitely was liking this little show that I was putting on for him. I knew I had a whole crowd around me looking but I didn't care. Sometimes when I was around him it just felt like it was me and him. He made me feel so normal, almost like my true self. I no longer had to hide anything when it came to him and it felt great.

"Ayeeee, get it bitch." Olivia hyped me on along with Diamond and Mia. Their ghetto asses automatically caused me to laugh.

"You fucking crazy." He chuckles. I laugh as I stood up. I mouthed 'see you in 15' to Cole as I dance over to Diamond, Olivia, Bunny, and Mia. Tonight was a great night so far. The two tables I were assigned to were already pouring in money. It was like they just wanted to spend money on me. I didn't mind it at all.

"You so fucking him, bitch! Just admit it." Diamond said as I danced with her. I stuck out my tongue to her letting her know I wasn't telling her anything. She rolls her eyes playfully at me.