- 29 -

Melanie held onto my arm as stood at the front door of this apartment complex

Melanie held onto my arm as stood at the front door of this apartment complex. We got here about five minutes ago and were too nervous to knock on the door. It's been a while since either of us have seen Carlos and Heffa. Now that I was back and settled in I could reunite with all my old friends. They both have been on my mind a lot since I've been back. I missed them both so much so I decided it was time to track them down. Before my capture Melaine, Carlos and I were thick as thieves. Hefa was like a close guy friend that I could always depend on for advice and a fun time. I wanted them back in my life so I decided to pop up on them. I knew it would be a lot to take in but I really it would be a wonderful surprise for the both of us.

Melanie hasn't spoken or seen them since I've been gone. She said they were painful reminders of me. During that time period, she went into a deep depression and isolated herself a lot. She missed them just as much as I did. I'm sure once she explained that to them they would understand. We all used to be so close. I deemed it necessary to bring them back into my life so I asked Chris to track them down and he came up with this address.

I push Krystal up on my hip while I looked at Melanie. MJ was asleep in his stroller. "You gonna knock on the door or what?" Melanie scrunched up her nose at me.

"Bitch you knock, I'm scared." I roll my eyes at her. I was nervous too. It was just Heffa and Carlos so I don't know what I was being so scared about.

"I'll knock if you want me too." Melanie and I look back at Junior giving him a dirty look. He raises his hands in self-defense. I was able to convince Chris and Tyga to hire Junior. He was a good guy. He knew Chris wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in him if he tried anything. I doubt he would. He cared for Krystal and me too much.

I let out a deep sigh. "Okay, I'll do it." I knock on the door three times. Melanie and I both take a step back so we can allow someone to open the door. We sat there for a few moments waiting for someone to open the door. It was quiet on the other end of the door so I assumed no one was home. "I don't think they're here. We should go."

"Let's try one more time." Melanie starts knocking on the door like the damn police. I look at her like she was insane. She shrugs her shoulders at me. "If they didn't hear us before they damn sure heard us now." I shook my head at her crazy ass. We then began to hear shuffling on the other end of the door. She gives me an 'I told you so' look. I cut my eyes at her before diverting my attention towards the door.