- 28 -

She was on my mind constantly these days

She was on my mind constantly these days. It was something about her that always made me crave more. I didn't know if it was the sex, how we always managed to have a good time together or because it was always so unpredictable when it came to her. I couldn't deny it was the sex because it was never a dull moment when it came to that. I've had her in about every single position. Something inside of me was telling me it was way more than just that. Whatever it was, it always had me begging for more. She was like an addiction and I didn't know if it was a good or bad one. All I knew is that I wanted more.

I didn't know where my relationship with Mari was going but I planned on taking it slow. My past relationship ended abruptly. Ever since then I haven't even thought about jumping back into a new relationship. It was hard to categorize our relationship. I guess you could say we were friends with a whole lot of benefits. For now, that worked for both of us. I didn't need to rush into anything and she definitely didn't after what she just went through. We both saw each other as a breath of fresh air. Something new, different and exciting. Overall it was a good time; I enjoyed her company and the sex was the best I've ever had. I had no complaints other than her baby father.

Breezy made it evident that he didn't like a nigga. He also looked at me sideways and I was growing tired of that shit. If he continued I would have to put him in his place. He felt some type of way about me fucking with Amarie. Honestly, I couldn't blame homeboy. Amarie was one of a kind. Beautiful, amazing sex ad great personality. She was a package deal. Breezy is a stupid a nigga for letting her slip away. I knew he wanted her back but I wasn't going to stop until she told me to fallback. The way I looked at it was, actions speak louder than words. Amarie's action displayed where she wanted to be. That was with me. I still had a gut feeling down the line she would go back to him. I didn't her to give him another chance because I don't think the nigga deserved her. I knew their relationship ran so much deeper than ours but she clearly wanted to be laid up under me for the time being.

I was kicking it back with my boys watching the game at Bas' house. He had a nice spot in Hyde Park. Currently, we were watching the Cavaliers vs. Celtics game. We were down to the fourth quarter and it looked like the Cavaliers were taking this one. We were only a couple of points behind so there was potential we could win this. I bet my money on the Cavs so I was hoping they would pull through. While everyone out their money on the Celtics I knew my boys on the Cavaliers would come through for me. If they didn't I would be shit out of luck losing a lot of money.