- 51 -

Excuse any errors.

"So, how's everything been?" Mrs

"So, how's everything been?" Mrs. Moore gives me a cheeky smile while I adjust myself in this brown leather lounge seat. We've had a couple of sessions since our original consult. Slowly but surely I've been opening up to her. I can't say that I've been completely open but I've been putting in a hell of an effort.

"Honestly Doc, it's been good. Can't complain too much." I shrug. Everything has been lining up beautifully in regards to my family. We officially had a stable place to call home, we were happy and love was persistent anytime we were in each other's company. I couldn't be happier.

"You sound good and you seem great but you don't look so good." She bites the tip of her pen as she scans my face.

"What you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You look tired, exhausted. I know we've been talking a lot about time management. How's that going?" She leans back in her chair awaiting my response.

"It's going... Still difficult to balance but I'm trying." I still found myself working late nights which caused me to sleep in late. Not waking up until mid-afternoon. I was wasting time catching up on sleep when it's time that I could be using to spend with my family.

"How do you think it's affecting your family life?"

"I mean so far there haven't been many complaints from Amarie." So far she's been pretty lenient with how much work I've been putting in. Since the Irish have intruded in our operation we've been working overtime to make up for the commission we were losing out in. That meant everyone working extra duties and doing overtime.

"I know you and Amarie have been together for years, primarily off and on due to the circumstances you guys were forced to face. Do you think maybe because you guys are back in that honeymoon stage she may be biting her tongue a little bit?"

"Oh, she ain't the one to bite her tongue." I chuckle because anyone who knew Amarie knew that. "Honestly, I feel like she knows what I do requires a lot of time and effort. I have to travel a lot. I'm one of the bosses that oversee my entire company. I have to oversee a lot on what goes on." I explain to her.