- 54.3 -

"I didn't know it was possible but every day I fall more and more in love with you

"I didn't know it was possible but every day I fall more and more in love with you. Continuously, you exceed my expectations of you. You're everything I've ever prayed for." I hold onto both of Chris' hands as I stare lovingly into his brown orbs. Life was moving fast. One moment we were engaged and the next we were standing at the altar for our private wedding ceremony which was taking place in our home. "All I have ever dreamed and hoped for was to find someone who loves me... all of me. I found that in you." I didn't bother preparing any written vows because I wanted him to know every word I spoke was straight from the heart. "You're my confidant. I can tell you anything and everything, and I know you'll never judge me. You're my main supporter but most importantly you're my biggest protector. You care about my well being more than myself."

Chris' eyes gloss over as he continues to look down at me, "I am the luckiest woman in the world because I have you by my side. You taught me what real love is supposed to feel like." That perfect closed-lipped smile on his face causes my heart to flutter. "From the moment I met you, it all felt so natural that you made it easy to fall head over heels with you. You're my best friend, my soulmate - the other half of me. You're setting the perfect example for our daughter on how a man should love his woman. I know without a doubt that you'll make sure she's treated nothing less than what she deserves because you're such an amazing father." I let the tears continue to fall while I wipe away the tear that's cruising down his cheek carefully with my thumb.

"Our untraditional form of love has put us through many trials and tribulations but nothing could stop our love. It's only made our love stronger than what it was before. I vow that I'll always be by your side, cherish your love until the end of time and be the best wife I possibly can be. I love you, Christopher Brown, always and forever. To the moon and back." I finish my vows.

The officiant turns to Chris and nods, giving him the signal that he may now start reciting his vows. "Like you said, our love has been formed in such an untraditional manner but I wouldn't trade it for the world. You taught me what true love is, it's almost as if you're the literal definition. I see my future in your eyes. Without you, I wouldn't be complete. I promise to dedicate my entire life to making sure that you know that you're worthy of love." Tears stream down as I take in every genuine word he spoke.