- 54.1 -

thank you for your patience. excuse errors.
comment/vote but most importantly, enjoy 🖤

"I still can't believe Breezy is proposing to Mari tonight

"I still can't believe Breezy is proposing to Mari tonight. I called that nigga earlier, he sounded nervous as fuck." I leaned back in the chair grinning at Melanie who sat across from me. We were seated in this authentic Italian cuisine restaurant near the hotel. "I can't believe we're missing it. My brother 'bout to do big things. I know he gonna pull through, though. Still, I wish we were there."

"And you think I don't what to be there?" Melanie says with an attitude, grabbing yet another piece of bread. She's practically eaten the entire loaf but I wasn't going to say a word. Last time I did that, I got cursed out and ripped a new one so I'm not even going to bother.

"You're the one who said we should stay here and let them have their moment."

"Yeah because I wanted to spend more time alone with you. Plus Mari doesn't like crowds. She would rather it be more intimate." She says giving me a lame excuse.

"But you know she would want us there. Most definitely you so I don't see why we can't try to fly over there real quick. I can see if I can get the pilot to do me a solid if I dish out some extra cash." I pull out my phone ready to hit the pilot I had on speed dial in case she decided to change her mind. I wanted to see my brother hold another one down for the team.

"Ty, I really want to spend time with you. This vacation is just as much about us as it is about them. We'll be able to attend their wedding but this one time, can we just take advantage of no kids, no interruptions, just us?"

"Aight, baby. I'm sorry. Let's enjoy ourselves. We'll check on them once we get the word it's confirmed." I agree.

"Thank you." She says giving me a small smile. "I have a surprise for you that I'm sure you're not going to want to miss."

"I like surprises. What is it?"

"You'll find out after dinner." Is all she says as she looks behind me.