- 17 -

Over the past couple of days, I've been thinking about how to handle this meeting with Bas and Cole

Over the past couple of days, I've been thinking about how to handle this meeting with Bas and Cole. I wanted to help Bas because he was a long time friend of mines but my agenda drastically changed. I was still willing to lend Bas a temporary helping hand but I needed to find out more information on Amarie. I more or less was there to see it was really her with my own two eyes.

If I confirmed it was really her I would head back to the drawing board to figure out how I can execute a plan to get her back. If it wasn't her then it would be confirmed these niggas were tripping. I was prepared to handle it any which way it went. A good start of getting to the bottom of this was meeting with Bas and Cole. Of course, I would make sure they knew we had no relations with Mari. I didn't know what they did or didn't know.

"Remember we don't say shit about Mari." Mijo and I were sitting in the backseat of our ride recapping before we went into the nightclub. It was 11 PM so the club was starting to pick up at this point.

"We handle business as planned but shop around. I got it, nigga. Now let's get this started so you can see her with your own two eyes." Mijo said opening the door and jumping out. I nod at my driver to stay put until we come out.

"Let me do most of the talking. These niggas seem upscale."

We walk right up to the front of the line with two of our most loyal and dedicated block boys behind us. Although I trusted Bas to a certain extent I always came with back up. I knew these niggas wouldn't hesitate to blast off if it came down to it. Mijo and I were strapped as always. I always made sure I came prepared for whatever.

People in the line looked on with envy, some hate and others with admiration. We were almost like legends in these streets. I dapped up a couple of familiar faces. It came with the territory when you were very well known. My reputation spoke for itself so wherever my boys and I went. We were flossin' no matter where we went. I owned this city and it was obvious. Anybody who was anybody knew of OHB/LK.

"I'm here to handle business with Bas." The bodyguard nods as he lifted the velvet red rope to let us through. It was like he was expecting us. The loud sound of music instantly hit my ears. The club was packed with people and you could feel the heat radiating off of the walls. The atmosphere of the club gave off a positive vibe but this was only the forefront. The club was built off of drug money so I knew it could get dirty.