- 22 -

I hovered over Dre as he slept

I hovered over Dre as he slept. The hate that I had for this man filled my mind, body, and soul. I never thought I would hate someone as much as I hated my father but Dre definitely was the icing on the cake. I saw my father so much in Dre that it was sickening. I never thought I would have to relive those memories being a grown woman but I did and ten times worse. They both were disgusting individuals that didn't deserve to be walking this earth. Luckily for me, my father took the due diligence of ending his own life and now it was time for me to end Dre's.

All of the memories of what I went through flooded my mind as I looked down at him. Deep snores came from his mouth as he sleeps deeply. I'm sure all the drugs he has taken had knocked his ass out. Soon enough he would be up for a rude awakening. I really didn't need to stand here and reminisce about all the bad times I had while living with Dre but help me justify why he deserved to die even more. It added fuel to my already existing flame that burned inside of me. My emotions were pouring out of me as my body shook with anger. Hot tears rolled down my face. The thought of Chris being dead right now had me ready to take off like a rocket.

To be standing in my current position was unbelievable. Two whole years I was submissive when it came to Dre. He turned me into the weak minded individual I never thought I would be. I once was this strong, tough and independent woman but he pulled all those characteristics away from me. He placed this idea in my head that I inadequate and served no purpose. He made me feel like I wasn't anything and my life served no purpose. Today that was coming to an end.

Sharea and I had taken all the weapons we could find in his room. He had a single gun sitting on the dresser next to his bed and one in his closet. After we triple checked that there were no other weapons, we turned on the light so that we could see Dre and Hennessy sprawled out on the bed. Sharea stood by Hennessy's side to guard her. That scar that I placed on her face many years ago was still there. The hatred I had for Hennesy was still very real. From the moment I met her recked havoc in my life. She would be going out with Dre. I'm sure she wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't know what she saw in this monster of a man but she loved him. I couldn't wait to send them straight to hell where they belonged.