- 19 -

It seemed like I was the last one to arrive at the meeting we had with Dre

It seemed like I was the last one to arrive at the meeting we had with Dre. Oddly everyone was here which wasn't common. Omar stood at the door keeping guard. Dre sat at the foot of the table, next to him was Hennessey. On the opposite side of him sat Trell, a couple of free seats and strangely Bas and Cole were here sitting at the foot of the table. It must be important for everyone to be here. I'm assuming this had to do with the late shipments we've been delivering to everyone. They were growing tired of it and I couldn't blame them. Hopefully, we could get this squared away today because Bas and Cole brought in a lot of revenue. Losing them would be a major loss. I mean even if they wanted out Dre wasn't going to allow that.

Approaching the table I looked at Dre who was grilling me hard. He was high as always with his bugged out eyes. It looked like everyone was waiting for me. "You're late," Dre said stating the obvious.

"Sorry I was handling some last minute shit." I lied as I took a seat next to Trell. I dapped him up lightly looking at him for any clue why we were here. He looked at me indicating he was just as clueless as I was. This meeting had to be about the late shipments because Bas and Cole didn't look too happy. I got comfortable in my chair waiting for Dre to kick off the meeting.

Dre clears his throat grabbing everyone's attention. "Now that you're all here we can begin," Dre says. I look over at Trell who looked just about ready to get this meeting over with. "There's a problem. A real big problem." Dre said looking at every one of us. I don't think anybody had a clue as to what was going on. We all sat in silence waiting for him to continue. Everyone around the table looked just as confused as me at this point. If anyone had a problem it was Dre fucking up this business.

Instantly Dre pulled out his gun and shot Trell right in between the eyes. It happened so fast catching us all off guard. I could feel Trell's brain matter splatter on the side of my face. I was in disbelief as I looked over at Trell who fell limp in his chair. My heart sunk into my chest knowing Trell had just been executed without warning. Trell was my nigga. He was one of the most loyal people I know. He didn't deserve to go out this way especially when he didn't see it coming.

I looked over at Dre like he was crazy. He really lost his fucking mind now. "And if anybody else fucking moves then you'll be just as gone as that muthafucka sitting there," Dre shouted at us pointing his gun at Trell's dead body. Hennessy sat there with a smirk on her face like she was getting a kick out of it. There reminded me of some sick sadistic couple; Harley Quinn and the Joker. I grill Dre in pure hatred. I wanted him to see how much I didn't agree with his actions. He crossed the ultimate line by killing Trell especially without giving the man a fair warning. Trell was a big dog in our crew. He was the most loyal niggas of this crew and always down; then you go ahead and kill him? Out of everyone he definitely didn't deserve this. Dre sent a message that nobody was off limits. My loyalty to him was officially gone.