- 5 -

"I feel horrible, Ramon

"I feel horrible, Ramon." I was pacing back and forth in my room while he sat on my bed in his boxer briefs. I could already tell he was annoyed and this was probably the last thing he wanted to hear but he didn't object otherwise. I had no one else to vent about this too so I appreciated that he was even putting up with it. "He was in the park, I just couldn't believe it. He looked right at us but I don't know if he saw us. He was a good distance away so there is a good chance he didn't." I was just rambling at this point. My nerves, as always, had gotten the best of me. The sound of a lighter flickering stopped me as I looked over at Ramon who was sparking his blunt. "Are you even listening to me, babe?"

"Mhm-hm." He mumbled with the blunt in between his lips. I crossed my arms over my chest and dimmed my eyes at him. He inhaled the smoke and removed the blunt from his lips. "Look, I'm sorry, babe but you always talking about this shit. I came over to just kick it with you and we ain't even doing that." Now I felt bad. Since I've been in this situation with Dre, Ramon and I have been seeing each other. We weren't official but we sure did act like it. He was always on the road doing things for Dre that we barely had time to spend any more. Now the little bit of time I had with him I was wasting it on things he didn't care about. However, I needed to get some information from him before I dropped it completely.

"You sure they don't know about our whereabouts and aren't plotting anything." I was always on edge about what Breezy and his crew had up their sleeves. I wouldn't be surprised if they still wanted revenge. Shit, I wanted revenge and I was one of the people who got her into this shit.

"Tina, they don't know shit and they ain't up to shit. It seems like they don't really give a fuck about old girl anymore." Ramon still didn't like Amarie but he was respectful of it around me of the strength of our relationship. I, on the other hand, didn't believe they just stopped caring about Amarie. I just think they were too slick for Ramon to notice but I wasn't going to bother him about it anymore.

"Ok, I promise not to talk about it anymore. I was just super nervous and felt bad." I sat in this lap. He licked his lips before he inhaled the blunt. He then kissed me and blew the smoke into my mouth. I inhaled the smoke as it took over my body.