- 10 -

I sat in VIP at the Prophets talking everything around me in

I sat in VIP at the Prophets talking everything around me in. The club was packed at its capacity and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I decided to get VIP section for a couple of my soldiers to show my appreciation towards them. One thing about me was that I never let hard work go unnoticed. My boys were in the street hustling hard. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be able to open up this club. So I thought some recognition and unlimited drinks would do the trick.

I, on the other hand, wasn't as turnt as the crew. They were popping bottles left and right, smoking the best trees and pulling the baddest bitches but my mind was elsewhere. Lola had been out of work sick for the past week and a half. I wasn't going to lie, I missed seeing her face around here. I'm sure that was what was preventing me from turning up with my niggas. Shorty had taken over my mind ever since I first seen her.

When I last spoke to Dre he told me she had the flu and would be back to work this week. I honestly couldn't wait to see that pretty face of hers. I definitely could not deny that I was feeling Lola. There was a couple of things I needed to figure out before I could pursue her. I planned on getting to the bottom of it when she got back.

"Yo, this shit lit as fuck, Cole." Lloyd said tapping my chest. He had some chick dancing on him with a bottle of Grey Goose in his hand.

"Glad you enjoying your time little nigga," I said before taking a sip of my Jack. That was my go-to drink.

"You ain't gon' grab you one of these bad bitches?" Lloyd screamed over the music. There were so many fine women in the section. I had this black beauty with a nice fat ass eyeing me all night. I wasn't the type of nigga to just pull bad bitches and stunt. I got a lot of pussy don't get me wrong but I was discreet about it.

"I might have some fun with that honey over there for the night." My eyes connected with the girl and she gave me a seductive smile. I licked my lips letting her know I was interested. I'd be sure to make sure I get to explore her a little later tonight.

"She looking like she wants you, boss," Lloyd said as we kept eyes on homegirl. She was dancing with her friends but had her eyes on me the entire time. I knew she was going to be my fling for the night. Maybe it would help me keep my mind off of Lola.