THREE

I roll over onto my other side only to land on someone's chest. I opened my eyes softly but everything was blurry at first. I rub my eyes and look up to see a smiling Knox.

"Good morning, Studs," I look over his shoulder to the clock on my end table. 9:30 am. I look back at him and groan.

"How did you get into my apartment?" I ask as I sit up. He pulled me down to him so my head was lying on his chest.

"I broke in," I look at him with nervousness. He lets out a soft chuckle that vibrates through his body. "Your friend let me in," I hum while closing my eyes and listening to his heartbeat.

"Oh," I murmured.

He shifts a little and before I could open my eyes to see why, his lips pressed against mine. I lean into it and kiss him back softly. His hand rests on the back of my head as he holds me firmly. I let out a soft moan.

Someone clears their throat and Knox groans before detaching his lips from mine. He snaps his head towards the open bedroom door. Brax was standing there looking at the living room.

"I don't mean to be interrupted," He says nervously.

"Then don't," Knox growls. I smack his chest causing his gaze on me.

"Don't be an ass," I growl back. He glares at me.

"We were in the middle of something," I roll my eyes as I sit up.

"You left the door open, Knox. If you wanted privacy then you should have closed the door," I fire as I get out of the bed.

"It's your apartment. I shouldn't have to close a door to get privacy, Studs," I shake my head while looking at him.

"You knew he was here. It's called common courtesy," He rolls his eyes while lifting his arms to rest his head against his hands.

"I'm just making sure he knows who you belong to," I scuff and throw my arms in the air.

"I'm not an object, Knox. I belong to no one," He narrows his eyes at me.

"You are my girl," I nod.

"Yes, I am aware. As is he. You don't have to act like an ass to prove it,"

"I didn't mean to cause you two to fight," Brax says. I look at him forgetting he was there. I sigh.

"Oh, goody. You're still here," Knox grits. I look at him and fold my arms.

"Get the hell out," He looked at me like what I was saying was boring him.

"I'm just fucking with him, Studs. You don't have to be so uptight,"

I shake my head while looking away from him.

"You are under my roof. If you wish to be here then you will respect my guest. Or will no longer be allowed under my roof,"

I hissed while looking back at him. He gets out of the bed and walks up to me. I watch his movements. He puts his hands on my waist. He gives me his award-winning smile.

"Baby, I was only playing. I swear," I search his eyes for the truth. I saw humor in his eyes but that didn't mean what he said was the truth.

I look away from him.

"Brax and I are cool," He says. I look back at him, noticing he said his name. He lets out a soft chuckle. Brax too chuckles. I look at him to see him leaning on my doorframe.

"Yeah, we're cool, Snowball," He says with a smile plastered on his face. I swallow roughly while looking back at Knox. He tilts his head.

"I told you before that he let me in. I never said how long I had been here," I gave him a small smile.