FIVE

"You didn't have to defend me to her. I was going to tell her you weren't my girlfriend already," I roll my eyes as I look at the wall to see a bunch of T-shirts.

"I don't care that she thought we were dating, Brax. I didn't like the way she was throwing herself at you after you politely turned her down and again after you made it clear. Yes, I admit, she hit a nerve when she called me poor,"

I look at the T-shirts to see one with anime tits. My face drains a bit as I look at the next one. It was Family Guy. It was the first time since we walked in that I noticed that the T-shirts were inappropriate.

With a blush, I turned away from the T-shirts to face a shelf that had card games, dice, candy, and cups. It would have been fine if the cards didn't say things like Excited and Exhausted, Risky Couples, or Dominant and Submissive game.

The dice had the words Give head, Ass fuck, Finger. The candy was shaped like a dick, tits, or a pussy. The cups had the same words and designs as the games.

All the blood rushed to my cheeks as I looked away from the shelf. Brax chuckles, causing me to look at him. His hands were tucked in his jeans as he grinned at me.

"Is there a problem, Snowball?" I blush and clear my throat.

"I didn't mean to come in here. I was just trying to get away from the situation," I murmured while avoiding his gaze. He chuckles again.

"It's just Spencers. If it were something you weren't meant to see then it wouldn't be in the mall," I look at him and narrow my eyes at him.

"There are dildos and strap-ons in the back. I don't think they should be in the mall, Brax," He laughs again, enjoying my uncomfortableness.

"Are you saying that you don't have a vibrator or dildo of your own? Most people have a sex toy to help with their sexual release," I tilt my head a little while giving him a curious look.

"Do you have one?" He raises an eyebrow.

"A pocket pussy?" I choke on my saliva as I blink at him.

"That's what they call it?" He bites his lips to prevent himself from laughing again.

"Yes, that's what they call it. I have one but it's not like I need it. In case you haven't realized, I can get help to relieve my sexual attention if I need it,"

Does he have a sex toy?

"I don't have a sex toy to help. I don't really do that unless I really have to. I'm not very good at it," I admit. He gives me a confused look.

"Knox doesn't help you? I mean I know you are a virgin but there are other things he can do without taking your virginity," I rub the back of my neck while looking away from him.

"No, he doesn't seem all that interested in it. I mean he tries to see if I am ready for sex but he doesn't seem interested in helping me get ready, if that makes any sense," He hums while sucking on his tongue. He clears his throat after a while and grabs my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask nervously as he drags me out of Spencers. He glances at me while dropping my hand.

"To Rue21. Unless you changed your mind on going there?" I shake my head.

"I still need to go there," He nods and looks forward.

We made our way to the other side of the mall to Rue21, which was downstairs. We stopped at a mini store in the mall that was outside of the other ones. They were selling custom-made T-shirts and hoodies.

Brax glances at me with a mischievous smile that makes my heart thump. He takes my hand and walks us up to the counter. The guy working at it smiles while seeing us. He had a blue mohawk and silver contacts. He was wearing a shirt that had the band Kiss on it. His name tag said Kol.