TWENTY-SEVEN

LUNA

I pace back and forth waiting for the damn doctor to tell me anything. The doors for the waiting room open and I turn quickly to see Jake and Miles walking in with coffee and food. I let out a deep breath.

Miles walks up to Poppy handing her a coffee. She whispers something to him and he nods before walking over to me. I look at him as he walks up to me. He sets the coffee down on the table beside me and places his hands on my waist.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly. I look away from him as more tears slip out.

"No, I can't do this. I can't lose him," I cry. Miles pulls me to him and I lay my head on his chest while closing my eyes.

"I am here for you," He whispers. I clench his shirt tightly.

"Miles," I whisper. He kisses my cheek before hovering his lips over my ear.

"Yes, beautiful," I take a deep breath and look up at him. He searches my eyes. I look at his lips before looking back into his eyes.

"Does your offer still stand?" I ask quietly. He gives me a confused look.

"Yes, but are you sure?" I nod.

"I need to get my mind off of it or I will cry more and I can't handle any more tears," he nods.

"Okay, beautiful," He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the exit. We get outside and the midnight air fans my wet cheeks. He pulls me towards the alley. We were deep enough into the alley.

He stops and turns towards me. I look up at him nervously. "What do you need from me?" I tug on his shirt and he allows me to take it off. I set it on a box near us and turned back to him.

"I need you to be rough," I whisper. He places his hand on my cheek softly.

"I'm not here to judge you, Luna. Just tell me what you need from me and I will obey," I give him a slight nod. He kisses me sweetly and I kiss him back a little rougher. He deepens the kiss while picking me up.

He digs his fingertips into my waist as he presses me into the wall. I grunt as my back makes contact. His hands go under my mini skirt and he slides my panties to the side. His kisses become almost painful as he bites my tongue and lips.

He slides into me roughly and I cry out in pain and he starts to kiss my neck. He sinks his teeth my neck while going into a painful pace. I cry out in pain and pleasure.

My mind starts to blur from the pain and I let out a sigh of relief before moaning. He continued to inflict pain on my neck, waist, and anywhere else he could. I sink my teeth into his shoulder as I reach my climax.

"Good girl," He breathes. He grunts while slowing down and stops. "Luna?" He pants.

"I'm okay," He looks down at me, and we both pant while looking at each other. He swallows harshly as he sets me down. I grab his shirt and hand it to him as he pulls up his pants.

"Shit, I didn't even ask if you were on birth control," I roll my eyes.

"I have plan-b at home," He nods slowly.

"So you aren't?" I nod while laying my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"I am but I was letting you know if I wasn't," He hums.

"Let me take you home for you to take a shower and change your clothes," I look up at him. He looks down at me with a small smile.

"Okay," He hums.

"I figured it was going to be harder than that to get you to agree," I shake my head.

"I need a shower. I smell like dirt and sex," He lets out a soft chuckle.