FOURTEEN

The bed dips and I feel his warmth before I smell his forest scent. I opened my eyes to see him in only his boxers as he sat in between my legs. His eyes are on mine as he leans down to me. "Lay back and let me take care of you, baby," That word, leaving his lips, has never sounded so beautiful and sexy. I almost came from it alone.

I lay on my back as he pampers kisses on my stomach causing my chest to rise and fall extremely fast. I close my eyes, getting lost in the sensation. He kisses my lower stomach causing me to let out a moan. "Have you broken your hymen?" He asks. I open my eyes to look at him concerned.

"What? No. I thought that only happens with sex?" He shakes his head as he slides my thongs off of me.

"No, it can break in other ways. If you have ever fingered yourself or if you have ever pleasured yourself with a toy. There are several ways it can break without ever having sex,"

"Well, I haven't done any of that," I whisper. He gives me a small smile.

"This might get a little messy. Okay?" I give him a soft nod.

"Yes," He pulls my thighs apart with his legs and holds them in place while he looks up at me.

"Do you have any condoms?" I swallow harshly.

"Yes. I'm also on birth control," I mumble. He gives me a sexy frown.

"Why?" I bite my lip before taking another deep breath.

"My periods are really bad," I murmured. He nods slowly.

"How long have you been on it? And what is it?"

"I have been on it since I was ten. It's a contractive implant," He places a kiss on my thigh before sitting up straight.

"Where are the condoms?" I bite my lip and point to the suitcase that I brought. His lips curl a little as he narrows his gaze at me. "Were you planning on this happening, Snowball?"

"No. I just always bring some everywhere I go," I say truthfully. He hums while getting off of the bed. I clear my throat catching his attention before he makes it to my suitcase. His gaze goes to mine. "Do you, um, need them?" I ask shyly. He gives me a confused look.

"Well, no. I am clean. I was tested last month. And you are on birth control but I don't think you should go without them if you have them," I give him a small nod and he continues to walk to my suitcase. He pulls them out looking at them and I sit up.

"Are they okay?" He looks at me as he walks over to the bed. He sets two of them on the nightstand and I look at them for a moment before looking back at him as he climbs on the bed.

"Yes. You had different sizes," I swallow harshly feeling the effects of the alcohol wearing off. He searches my eyes as he grasps my waist. "Is the alcohol wearing off?"

"Yes," I breathe.

"Good. Are you still okay with this?" I couldn't help the warm smile that spread on my face. He cared enough to ask me again to make sure I was okay. The idea that he cared gave me enough courage to lean up and kiss him.

His lips are still for a moment with shock before he kisses me back. His hand slid into my hair to deepen the kiss. I let out a small moan as he attacked me with his tongue. When he pulls back enough, he pulls my bottom lip into his mouth. His eyes opened to look into mine.

I drag my hands down his back and tug at his boxers. He helps me slip them off of him. His eyes search mine before he sits back on his knees. I take that moment to look him over. He truly was a perfect work of art. A man that was made with heavy detail to perfect it by god himself.