FOUR

KNOX

Tracy's moan reaches my ears as her acrylics dig into my back. Her pussy clenches around my dick telling me she's close. I grunt as I go faster pounding into her more. I suck on her neck while digging my fingertips into her waist.

"Knox," She moans as she reaches her orgasm. I go harder chasing my own while she rides hers out. I bite into her neck as I come inside of her.

I pull out roll over onto the bed and pant. I take deep breaths while coming down from the high that I got from my orgasm. She lets out a chuckle while lying on my chest. I look down at her as she smiles big.

"God, I missed this," She breathes. I chuckle while closing my eyes.

"A year away didn't change your mind about me? You were the one who broke up with me," She snorts while placing kisses on my sweaty chest.

"You are still the best fuck I've ever had. Besides, we both knew I needed to leave for Paris. My daddy didn't give me much of a choice,"

I roll my eyes as I pull away from her and stand up. I look at her as I walk to my dresser. She props herself up on her elbows while looking at me. "What are you doing with Daniel's daughter?"

I turn to my dresser and grab out a fresh pair of boxers and clothes. "Poppy?" She hums.

"Yes, her. You can't actually like her," I look at her with a confused look.

"Why do you say that?" She sits up causing the blanket to fall off exposing her perfectly round tits.

"Because here we are having sex while your girlfriend is where exactly?" I turn to my bathroom and put my clothes on the counter.

"Just because we have sex doesn't mean anything. I'm just trying not to be agitated around her. She is still a virgin and I'm not trying to push her into having sex," She lets out a loud sigh.

Her footsteps towards me cause me to turn to her. She runs her hands up my chest and bites her lip while looking at my half-hardened cock.

"You started dating her to get to her father. You need him to sign a document to overthrow your father. Don't tell me that you are growing attached to your plaything?" Her piercing blue eyes go on to mine.

I grab her hand and stare at her with determination. "That was never my intention when I asked her out. I wasn't planning on using her to get to her dad. It would be nice that he would help but I am not with her to exploit her father,"

Her smile falls a little as she pulls her hand away. She looks away from me while sucking on her teeth.

"What a shame it would be when she finds out about us," She says while walking back to the bed where her clothes were spread out on the floor. I snort and turn on the shower.

"Tell her or don't. I don't care. She probably won't believe you. Even if she did, it wouldn't matter. This will be over," I say while checking the temperature.

She grabs her panties off of the ground and sits on my bed while holding them. Her eyes go to mine surprised. "You would drop me for her?" I cross my arms over my chest while narrowing my eyes at her.

"I would drop you because you are trying to blackmail me. You know me better than anyone. You know I don't stand for that shit," She swallows harshly.

"I know. I'm sorry," She stands up and throws her arms up. "I just want you,"

"You have me," She shakes her head.

"I have you for sex. But that isn't enough, Knox. I want all of you. I don't want to hide in your house or my apartment. I don't want to have to share with you. This isn't fair to me," I scuff.