SEVEN

I sit on my suitcase with a huff of annoyance that it won't close. I hear the front door close and I look up to see Brax walking in with a suitcase of his own. He sets it next to the couch while looking at me. He raises an eyebrow while walking into my room.

"What's wrong?" I cross my arms.

"This damn suitcase won't close," I growl. He chuckles as he walks over to me. He nods for me to get up and I do. He places his hand on the case before zipping it close without a problem. I scuff while throwing my hands at it. "Stupid bag," I mumble.

"Oh, Snowball," He pulls me into his arms and I smile while looking up at him. He smiles while looking down at me. His eyes skim over my lips. "You know I haven't kissed you since that time on your couch three weeks ago,"

"I know," I pout. He grins.

"I haven't done it because I wasn't sure if you wanted me to," I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" His grip on my waist tightens a little while licks his lips.

"I assumed after you felt how it made me feel that you would feel weirded out by kissing me,"

"How does it make you feel?" I ask him confused. He nods slowly.

"Yes," I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I don't think I follow with what you were saying," He hums.

"Then I will show you,"

Before I could question him, his lips going on mine and his hand tangled in my hair. I let out a soft moan in his mouth. He uses that time to slide his tongue into my mouth and explore it. He runs his free hand down my arm to my wrist before grabbing my hand. He pulls back from the kiss as he moves my hand.

My hand goes to his jeans where I can feel his cock pulsing against his jeans. I blush as I pull my hand back quickly. I bite my lip nervously. "I didn't know," I breathe. He grins.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Snowball," I swallow harshly.

"Well, if we are getting personal," I pause while looking down at the black T-shirt he was wearing. "You make me feel the same way. Whether we are kissing or not," I mumble.

"Fuck, Poppy," He hisses.

I look up at him to see him grabbing his cock through his jeans. My core heats up and a rush of wetness floods through me drenching my panties. I press my thighs together before I gulp while looking into his eyes. He looks down at my thighs. He licks his lips for a moment.

"Do you trust me?" His eyes go on mine. I take a step towards him.

"Yes," He nods.

"I am going to help you release your sexual tension, okay?" My heart thumps like crazy as my clit starts to throb at the idea of him being inside of me.

"Okay," he shakes his head.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Poppy. Not now at least," He says while taking my suitcase off of the bed. He nods to me to tell me to get on the bed. I climb on the bed and lay on my back nervously. He climbs on the bed next to me and hovers over me. "Give me your safe word,"

"What is a safe word?" I mumble. He searches my eyes for a moment.

"You've never done anything sexual with anyone have you?" I shake my head.

"No," He nods slowly.

"Give me a word that you feel comfortable using if you want me to stop at any point," I look away from him for a moment.

"Dragonfruit?" I ask while looking back at him. He cracks a smile.

"Most people say Pineapples. I was praying you weren't going to say it," I giggle.