EIGHTEEN

I giggle as I get to my apartment door and Brax almost trips on the stairs. He looks at me with a smile and just shakes his head. "I'm so glad that seeing me almost hurt myself is hilarious to you,"

"Oh, it is," He walks up to me and kisses my forehead. I turn to the door and go to put the key in the door as it opens. Miles looks at me while leaning on the door. I frown while looking at him. "Who said you can answer my door? You don't live here," I said pushing past him. He chuckles behind me as Jack sits up from the couch to look at us.

"Oh, come on, Babydoll," Miles says. I turn to him as I set my keys on the counter.

"How did you guys sleep?" He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Great. Your bed is comfortable," I giggle as he pulls away.

"I'm glad to hear it. I had sex in that bed," His face drops.

"Oh, what the fuck," I hear Jake mumble. I chuckle while looking back at him. He glares at me while standing up. "I slept in your bed," I shake my head at him.

"Then you will be happy to know that I did not have sex in my bed," He smiles.

"I wouldn't have cared if the sheets were cleaned beforehand. And I don't think I really need to know," I nod.

"Agreed," He wraps his arms around me and I inhale his minty aftershave.

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too. Even if we did see each other two weeks ago," He pulls back and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Too long," He says. I shake my head at him.

"Oh, perfect. My girlfriend is home," Creg says. I turn as he closes his bedroom door. He winks at me.

"Girlfriend?" Brax says while sitting down on the couch. Creg looks at him and crosses his arms.

"Unless you want to claim that title?" Brax's eyes flicker to mine and he smiles. His eyes go back to Creg.

"Fine. She can be your girlfriend but she's my wife," Creg's jaw drops.

"That's not fair. The wife wasn't on the table," Brax chuckles.

"It always was with Poppy because I don't want her to be anything less," I shake my head at him.

"Smooth," He fake bows.

"I aim to please, my love," My body shivers at the nickname as waves of need and pleasure flow through me. His eyes look me up and down causing his grin to widen as he notices my reaction.

"So Bea came over for the rent money you left for me," Creg starts taking my attention. I nod.

"Okay," He nods as he leans on the wall.

"I told her that I moved in. She didn't seem to care too much. Although, I wouldn't expect anything less from my mom's best friend," I give him a confused look.

"Your mom's best friend?" He nods.

"Yup. I also gave her rent for the next two months. And I paid for gas and electricity," I cross my arms.

"You didn't have to do that," He nods.

"I am living here now. I can help pay for the bills," I arch an eyebrow.

"You just had $3200 just lying around?" He nods.

"I did. I have more but that's beside the point," I roll my eyes.

"Hey, maybe Bea can help me get an apartment?" Jake asks while walking up to us. Creg looks at him.

"Yeah, I can ask," He looks at me and grins. "Oh, your ex is my new friend," I shake my head.