TWENTY-FIVE

LUC

I place both of my palms on the counter while leaning on it with a heavy sigh. Priscilla looks over from the stove and gives me a confused look. "Something wrong, honey?" I look at her for a second.

"It's just Luna begging me to talk to Brax," She snorts while continuing to stir the chili on the stove.

"You have nothing to say to that man. He decided to be a child," I snort while standing up straight and leaning against the countertop.

"He had all rights to act the way he did," She turns to me with her hand on her hip. "He walked in on us fucking on his kitchen counter. So not only were you his girl but I fucked you in his home,"

"It's been years. He has a girlfriend now. He just needs to grow up," I roll my eyes while looking away from her.

"How would you feel if it happened to you? Your sister and me?" She snorts.

"I would cut your dick off and feed it to you," I nod while looking back at her.

"Exactly," She sighs as she walks up to me. She places her hand on my chest.

"Do you want to talk to him?" I look down at her green orbs.

"I have hurt him in so many ways. I wasn't trying to hurt him in that way too," She gives me a small smile.

"I'm sorry your childhood was fucked up," I give her a warm smile as I drag my hand through her hair. I bend down to kiss her softly. She giggles as she pulls back. Her eyes opened. "I heard from Carl that his last race is Friday. He is going against, Xavier,"

I let out a heavy sigh. "Why does he do things like that to himself? Does he want to die?" She pulls away and walks over to the stove.

"Go to it. Talk to your brother," I look down at the tiles.

"Okay," She looks back at me and smiles widely.

"Great,"

POPPY

I stand by a fence blocking us from the drivers and bet collectors. I lean on the fence with a heavy sigh. Creg looks down at me with a small smile. "It's going to be okay," I look at him.

"You say that like this is easy for you," He snorts while looking off into the deadly track.

"It's never easy watching him get on that damn track. But I need to believe he knows what he is doing. Brax is the best part of me and I have so much trust in him," I smile at his words. I watch as a hand goes on his shoulder and he looks over at the person.

"Creg, where is Brax?" I hear. I looked at the person to see a man who looked almost like Brax. Darker color hair and eyes were neon green eyes with a little brown.

"What are you doing here, Luc?" Creg looks back at the track. I look at Luc as he glances at the track.

"I came to talk to my brother before he does something foolish," Creg snorts.

"You were the one who fucked his girlfriend and then married her," Luc grips the fence tightly.

"Creg," I hiss. Luc and Creg look at me. I look at Creg. "Why don't you go stand next to Miles and Jake?" He snorts.

"And leave you alone with him? No," I fold my arms.

"You think I am going to fuck him too?" He opens his mouth before closing it.

"Brax will kill me," I shake my head.

"Go," He sighs while dropping his head.

"Fine," He walks past me and I look at Luc. He looks at me up and down.