ELEVEN

An annoying sound stirs me in my sleep and I groan while rubbing my eyes. I hear someone curse under their breath before the hard pillow I was sleeping on moves slightly. The sound turns off and I open my eyes. Brax looks at me and a small smile creeps on his face. "I'm sorry, Snowball. I had set an alarm so I didn't sleep all day,"

I closed my eyes and stretched as much as I could while being in his arms. I let out a soft moan while cuddling up to his warmth. "Don't be sorry," I mumble. He hums while wrapping his arms back around me.

"I've been up for half an hour," He tells me truthfully. I open my eyes to look into his.

"Oh? Did you want me to move?" He shakes his head.

"No, I could die with you in my arms and be a happy man," I blush as I bite my lip nervously. "But I did wake up because I have to piss,"

"You've been laying here for thirty minutes having to pee but haven't moved because I'm in your arms?" He nods.

"Yes," I shake my head while giggling.

"You are so sweet,"

I reach up and kiss his cheek before sliding out of his grasp and climbing out of the bed. He groans while stretching on the bed looking at me. I stare at him for a moment before I hear a knock on the door. I look at it before walking over to it.

Jake smiles at me while looking at me. I smile back while looking at him. "Yes, Jakey?" He pushes past me and into the room. I didn't mind at first until I remembered that Brax was in his boxers. I whip around quickly. Brax was standing next to the bed with his jeans on as Jake looked at me.

"Did you guys fuck on this bed?" My cheeks flush as I cross my arms.

"No," I growled. He then jumps on the bed and lays down while looking at me.

"I'm stealing your boyfriend for the day," He says unbothered by his question. I narrowed my eyes on him.

"No, I am taking my boyfriend for the day. Just because you and Brax are long-lost friends doesn't mean you can just steal him when you want to," I say while stomping my foot angrily at him. A grin spreads across his face as he sits up. He raises an eyebrow while looking at me. I drop my arms with a frown. "What?"

"You said boyfriend," I scrunch up my face.

"What? No, I didn't," He nods repeatedly as he points his finger at me.

"You said my boyfriend," I glanced at Brax who was smirking at me. I gulp while looking back at Jake.

"You know what I meant," He starts to chuckle and I shake my head. "Get out," I protest. He stands up while still laughing. I watch and wait for him to leave while letting out an angry groan. "Asshole,"

"Are you actually angry at him or at yourself?" Brax asks as he walks over to me. I look up at him with my brows still together. He gives me a warm smile while wrapping his arms around me. I feel my anger slipping while laying my head on his chest.

"Jake just knows how to push my buttons," I mumble.

"That's what brothers are for,"

I sigh and look up at him. His eyes go to mine and I smile. I look at his lips as they curl into a smile. I lean up and kiss him softly. He kisses me back and brings his hand to my cheek. I place my hand on his chest and lean more into the kiss.

He starts to walk forward causing me to walk backward. Once my back was against the door his hand went down to my neck in a sensational squeeze allowing a moan to escape my lips.

Leaning his forehead on mine, we pant together. His eyes closed as his hand tightened a little. "Damn, Poppy. You are making this harder," He breathes. Knowing that he doesn't use my name unless it's serious, I look at him concerned.