TWELVE

Brax and I walk into the garage to see a few expensive cars with tarps over them to protect them from dust. I walk up to Baby and run my hand over the tarp. "I missed you, beautiful," A hand on my lower back causes me to look over my shoulder. Brax looks at me with a lustful smile.

"I don't think I have ever seen you so turned on before," He says. I bite my lip and raise a brow at him.

"Do you want to see why?" He glances at the tarp before looking back at me.

"More than anything," My lips curl before I turn back to the tarp. I tug it off revealing a gorgeous purple chrome color Ferrari 812 GTS.

The 812 GTS performs with a Magnetorheological Suspension System - Magneride Gen 3 - Control via Manettino, Performance Launch Control, Race Manettino - Integrated Command for Control of Vehicle Set Up on Steering Wheel Manettino, and SSC - Side Slip Control 5.

The exterior 20in Alloy Wheels, Car Protection Cover, Electric Windows on the front, Electrochromic Heated Side Mirrors with Automatic Closure, a Retractable Hard-Top, and a Tyre Reparation Emergency Kit.

Ferrari's is an elegant piece of work that sounds as good as it looks thanks to a naturally aspirated V12 engine and a 6.5-liter engine, which revs up to 9,000 rpm.

"This is Baby," I introduce. I look at him to see his eyes on me. I raise an eyebrow at him while biting my lip. His eyes were full of awe. "Do you like her?" He pulls me to him by my waist and kisses me roughly.

I kiss him back while his hand goes on my cheek to deepen the kiss. His tongue slid over my lips. I allow him access which he takes gracefully. I let out a moan in his mouth and he grunted. He pulls back. His eyes are going on mine.

"That look in your eyes that you get when you look at this car? Fucking perfect," He growls. I blush.

"Sorry," He pressed my back against it softly while bringing both of his hands to my waist.

"You are so damn sexy, Snowball," I blush more. I stare at him for a few seconds.

"I noticed you don't use the words baby or babe," He nods.

"Well, as you so kindly keep pointing out, we aren't together," I frown.

"Sorry," He just smiles.

"It wouldn't matter anyway. You are so much better than a typical couple nickname. I rather call you my queen and worship the ground you walk on than call you my baby,"

Butterflies go full speed in my stomach as I feel myself get a rush of wetness in between my legs. I blush and hide my face in his chest allowing his aftershave to calm my beating heart. His hands stay on my waist as his chin goes on my head.

"Are we ready?" Jake asks taking the tension away. I pick up my head as he walks into the garage. I smile at him as he drools at my car. "I hate that you are daddy's little princess. He would never buy me a car like that," I gasp at him.

"I bought this myself, you asshole," He chuckles while rolling his eyes.

"You work for the man. You don't think he didn't pay you too much?" I narrow my eyes on him.

"Don't push it, Connor,"

He just grins. He tosses something at me and Brax catches it before it hits my face. I hear the sound of keys jingling. I look over to Brax's hand to see my keys. I smile and go to grab them from him. He clutches them back. I glare at him. "Brax," He frowns.

"Oh, come on, Snowball. You own the car. I just want to drive it once," He pouts. I sigh loudly. A grin spreads on his face.

"Fine, but you get to drive it on the way back," He nods as he holds out the keys to me.