TWENTY-FOUR

KELSEY

I walk into the room a little buzzed and sigh. I sit down on Creg's bed as he walks into the room while saying something to Brax. I look at him as he turns to me. He smiles. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"I feel more relaxed. I really needed that," He nods while closing the door behind him.

"I could tell. You have been working yourself like a dog," I sigh while looking away from him.

"Yeah, well, I need the money to find a place to rent out. I can't exactly stay in your room forever,"

"Would that be a bad thing?" I look at him to see him curious.

"Yes. You aren't my boyfriend. I don't think we can share the same room forever when you will eventually get a girlfriend," He hums while walking up to me. I look up at him with a small smile and he bends down a little.

His face comes close to mine and I gulp while looking down at his lips. "I'm not currently looking for a girlfriend," He says softly. I look into his eyes and swallow harshly.

"You can't be this close to me, Creg. I have had a few shots and I can barely control myself," His lips curl into his sexy smile and I gulp. He places his hand on my cheek and I lean into it.

"Will you slap me if I kiss you?" I giggle as I look at his chest for a moment. He chuckles.

"I was drunk, Creg. I told you not to take it personally,"

"Are you drunk now?" I look back up into his eyes.

"No," He hums.

"Good," He places his lips on mine and my stomach explodes with joy. I kiss him back almost instantly. He places one hand on my waist as he pushes me back on the bed. He starts to kiss my neck and I let out a soft moan. He pulls back quickly and I give him a confused look.

"What?" He pants for a second.

"You aren't a virgin are you?" I giggle.

"No," He nods.

"I probably should stop. I don't want to go too far with you right now," I roll my eyes at him.

"Creg? I haven't had sex in almost a year. If you leave me hanging after turning me on? I will cut your dick off and feed it to you," He chuckles.

"When you put it that way? How can I deny you?" I giggle. He kisses me again and I pull on his shirt. He takes it off quickly. I pull back from his kisses to slip out of his shirt and my short shorts.

His eyes roam my naked body and his lips curl. I tug his sweatpants and boxers down. I look down at his cock and bite my lip as I see a piercing on his tip.

"That's sexy," I breathe.

"Have you never seen a pierced dick before?" I look up at him.

"I've slept with three people in high school. They were just starting to grow a dick. My ex I slept with didn't handle pain very well. So no," He rolls his eyes.

"You don't have to fuck a guy to have seen one but thanks for that," I giggle.

"Do you have a condom?" He leans over me and I grab his shaft. He grunts while looking down at me. I flash him my smirk while rubbing my hand up and down his shaft. He reaches into his small box next to the bed.

He stands in front of me with a condom in his hand. I watch him put it on and he looks at me. I lean up and kiss him while grabbing his waist. He slides into me in one go and I hiss at the stretch. "Fuck,"