Chapter 5- Whose fan?

I covered my eyes with both my hands. "Put it away! Put it away!" I screamed at the guy in front of me.

I heard a rush of footsteps from the stairwell and felt something warm around my shoulders. When I peered through my fingers, I saw that a guy with a wide forehead had offered his jacket to me. He gave me a brief smile and turned to the other guy, who was tall and had big ears. "Chanyeol," he spoke, "help Baekhyun get covered," he said in Korean.

Immediately, everyone was set into motion and the tall guy, called Chanyeol, came to the naked guy's side and quickly covered him up.

"Hand me that towel," the naked guy ordered. Chanyeol obliged swiftly.

"Are you okay, miss?" asked the forehead guy. He offered his hand to help me up. But I waved it away and got up myself.

I didn't want to risk grabbing something else again.

"I'm fine," I told him, though my arse felt pretty sore.

"Well that's good" snapped the half-naked guy--he was wearing a towel around his waist now. "But you still owe us an explanation. Who are you? And what are you doing in our dorm?"

"Maybe she's a thief!" I heard someone exclaim.

"A thief who decided to take a shower?" a doubtful voice replied.

"What if she's a saesang?" someone else suggested.

There was a brief silence.

Saesang? Didn't that mean stalker?

"I'm not a saesang!" I protested. "I'm--"

I scrunched up my nose and let out an unattractive sneeze that sounded like something in between a trumpet and a wet fart.

I could sense the others' eyes resting on me.

"Maybe you should go and get dressed first" someone suggested. I squinted my eyes and could just about make out that the owner of the voice was short and was wearing all-black clothing. "And you too, Baekhyun."

"Yeah, good idea, D.O," forehead guy replied. "We'll meet downstairs in fifteen minutes."

~*~

I pushed up my glasses further up the bridge of my nose. Now that I could see better, I saw five guys staring intently at my direction from the other side of the sofa. I looked down immediately when I suddenly made eye contact with one of them.

The silence was suffocating.

It had only been two minutes since I'd come down, after getting hastily dressed and I was already feeling the intensity of their stares.

Why wasn't anyone saying anything? And where were the other three?

Such questions kept popping into my mind the longer I sat there, waiting.

"Yah!" A guy with a half-eaten sandwich suddenly shouted. "Those are mine!" he raced towards my direction and pointed at the slippers I had on my feet. "So you were the one who stole them!"

I took his slippers off, "I didn't steal them" I replied. "I was only borrowing them."

Just as I finished my sentence, the forehead guy appeared followed by a fully-clothed naked guy and the tall guy, Chanyeol.

"Good. Everyone's here" he began. He turned to me, "I was just listening to Baekhyun's version of events upstairs and he has something to say." He turned towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked reluctant to speak. "Fine, hyung." He met eyes with me, "I'm sorry about what happened." He turned to forehead guy, "There! You happy now? I apologised. Though, I don't understand why I have to say sorry when we don't even know why she" he said pointing at me, "was even doing there in the first place!"